Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the millionth time, Lil Zeke is the best PG in the East. Hopefully, he finishes in the top 5 in the MVP race.

What are IT2's apg looking like?
I know they need his scoring and he's in that zone right now but when I say "best PG" I have to consider distribution, I don't know that Thomas is dropping dimes like that is he....

bruh...warriors...
sick.gif

curry fully byke.

team is scary.

I believe bron needs more help.
bruh its regular season. Curry shrinks in the finals. We've seen it twice....

bruh...warriors...:x

curry fully byke.

team is scary.

while i understand what you're saying, and true, I remember, kd helps with that pressure something ferocious. He makes the game easier for all of them and vice versa. And The way he played against them last week, he just seems different. He was real aggressive against them. Less timid and fearful. Idk bro, it just seems different. Of course both guys can shrink, but i mean, so can bron or kyrie. Or especially kevin.

bruh...warriors...:x

curry fully byke.

team is scary.

There's was time when people saying that about LeBron... calling him LeChoke, LeBum... ect.

It's only a matter of time before he comes back, and shows out against the Cavs.

And if or when he does... it's gonna be lights out!

I know they need his scoring and he's in that zone right now but when I say "best PG" I have to consider distribution, I don't know that Thomas is dropping dimes like that is he....

He's capable of droppin dimes but he's def a score first PG, he's 10th in the league in FGA.

His assist last coupla games..
View media item 2315448

i feel like IT should get more props than he gets. Should be starting. Kyrie can score but dude mildy wildly overrated.

IT should've started. Lowry too probs.

Watching Isiah Thomas in person is pretty amazing.

5'9 doing the things he do and 37 points tonight was smooth

Hell yeah :nthat:

I went to the game he dropped 52 on Miami, dude is a legit superstar IMO

But since he's 5'9 he doesn't get the respect.

famb lil zeke is putting up 29 and 6 in only 34 mins, similar numbers to burry last season when he won the MVP and errybody was claiming he was the not only the best PG in the entire league but also the best player in the planet.

i forgot to mention he's only making 7 milli this year. can you guys believe that john wall is making more than twice what IT makes? disgusting.

famb lil zeke is putting up 29 and 6 in only 34 mins, similar numbers to burry last season when he won the MVP and errybody was claiming he was the not only the best PG in the entire league but also the best player in the planet.

i forgot to mention he's only making 7 milli this year. can you guys believe that john wall is making more than twice what IT makes? disgusting.

skip wall, reggie jackson is making double what IT makes.

He's capable of droppin dimes but he's def a score first PG, he's 10th in the league in FGA.

His assist last coupla games..
View media item 2315448

21 n 8 without playing the 4th vs Orlando.

Dude is averaging almost 40pts on the second of back to back games

while i understand what you're saying, and true, I remember, kd helps with that pressure something ferocious. He makes the game easier for all of them and vice versa. And The way he played against them last week, he just seems different. He was real aggressive against them. Less timid and fearful. Idk bro, it just seems different. Of course both guys can shrink, but i mean, so can bron or kyrie. Or especially kevin.
Besides 07 and 2011, Lebron has never shrunk in the playoffs.

Kyrie in his two chances in the playoffs proved that he wont shrink

Man the clippers smacked the Spurs twice, smacked the Grizzlies twice, (who beat the dubs twice) waxed the cavs on their home floor this year, I mean they've been really good against the league's best for the most part,

this has got to be a mental thing. The clippers go into the oracle down 20. The dubs are obviously better than the clippers, (they're better than everyone tbh) but the clippers are not 50 points worse than the dubs.

This is like a bad matchup x infinity

Besides 07 and 2011, Lebron has never shrunk in the playoffs.

Kyrie in his two chances in the playoffs proved that he wont shrink

You don't remember the all those Boston and Orlando series?

Man the clippers smacked the Spurs twice, smacked the Grizzlies twice, (who beat the dubs twice) waxed the cavs on their home floor this year, I mean they've been really good against the league's best for the most part,

this has got to be a mental thing. The clippers go into the oracle down 20. The dubs are obviously better than the clippers, (they're better than everyone tbh) but the clippers are not 50 points worse than the dubs.

This is like a bad matchup x infinity

CP3 wasn't playing. That's their Alpha Dog!

You got Austin running the offense and Felton guarding Curry? That'll happen.

Last edited:
CP3 wasn't playing. That's their Alpha Dog!

You got Austin running the offense and Felton guarding Curry? That'll happen.

********. We lose by what, 25+ if CP is playing? I'm not buying that. We been getting smacked by the dubs with cp too.

They're all clearly scared of golden state. There's no reason why a team as good as the clippers are getting handled by the warriors like this, this frequently. For all of the jokes about the clippers, it's not like they're the Brooklyn nets. This is one of the best teams in basketball this season.

It's clearly mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom