Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neither are alpha males. Perfect comparison

Iggy strived once the pressure was taken off of him. Melo in Cleveland would be a perfect fit because of Bron

LOL impossible situation. Love is younger and better than Melo
For Melo.

Dude can't lead a team and that's why he strives in the Olympics
So what you're saying is that when he has competent teammates he excels? Interesting.

Neither are alpha males. Perfect comparison

Iggy strived once the pressure was taken off of him. Melo in Cleveland would be a perfect fit because of Bron

LOL impossible situation. Love is younger and better than Melo

For Melo.

Dude can't lead a team and that's why he strives in the Olympics

So what you're saying is that when he has competent teammates he excels? Interesting.

Alphas.

He can't lead a team regardless if he has great talent around him

Hell J. Kidd was the leader of that team a few years ago when they were competing.

Kidd retired n Melo had the same team but it all went down the drain after that

Only places I'd see Melo waiving his no trade clause is CLE or LA. But he doesn't care about winning so it really shouldn't matter, checks getting cashed either way.

Crazy how when Shump and JR started on the Knicks. Knicks bottom feeding team. But nooo when they start for the Cavs they can become champions :x

Last edited:
Melo on Memphis really would be interesting but they aint got no one to give up without it completely changing their team defensively

Melo on Memphis really would be interesting but they aint got no one to give up without it completely changing their team defensively

I'm sure they'll happily give up ski mask Parsons. He can get his modeling career in hyperdrive in NYC.

lol I wouldn't mind to see that trade at all. How many years does Melo have in his contract? 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom