Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C2TCDAaXEAAMmr0.jpg

sixers @ 3:30 today nice hopefully haa the end of my work day flying by while i tune in

tryna see JoJo get a nice block or 2 or the Greek Freak 

I told you my Pistons are the definition of "A MESS" :smh:

Did not imagine the season like this

We need to make some moves and hope for the best because at this rate there's gonna be some bad blood at the end of the season and next season might be even worse

Did not imagine the season like this

We need to make some moves and hope for the best because at this rate there's gonna be some bad blood at the end of the season and next season might be even worse

Agree.

I just do not know who to trade/keep at this point. I change my mind every game :x

Last edited:
They'll probably make long sleeved ones or no sleeve ones instead.

Last edited:
Melo holding out for the denim bball shorts and Timbs.

I'm on mobile but can someone post Kemba's numbers the last month or so? Charlotte cam back down to earth sum' vicious.

Last edited:
Courtney Lee finally got the boot to the bench?

Reason nickmaz?   Nothing like a shooting guard who won't or can't shoot. Can't as in can't get open.

Courtney Lee finally got the boot to the bench?

Reason nickmaz?   Nothing like a shooting guard who won't or can't shoot. Can't as in can't get open.
Never understood why they ha him starting this long. Dude should've been coming off the bench. Should've started Jennings over him.

That boy IT is playing amazing basketball man. Like he's arguably been playing the best ball in the east in the last month..him and butler..who knew this would happen 3-4 years ago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom