Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real spots for Melo

Hornets

New Orleans

Minnesota

Grizz

OKC

DC(trade Otto)

ATL
No team is trading for Carmelo Anthony lets be serious. If I'm being totally serious this is a non-story. Media just looking for things to talk about in the lulls of the season.

Now is he frustrated? Most likely But we are in the thick of another lost season for them. But this is not happening.

Last edited:
Melo would be perfect in NO but I don't see that happening.

Imagine going from max money in NYC to New Orleans?

Him and AD at the 4/5 is as good as any frontcourt in the league though.

No team is trading for Carmelo Anthony lets be serious. If I'm being totally serious this is a non-story. Media just looking for things to talk about in the lulls of the season.
This, plus dude would never go to any of those teams. Melo brought this on himself through his own shear selfishness from Denver days. When you spit in the wind, don't be shocked when it hits you in eye.

Now is he frustrated? Most likely But we are in the thick of another lost season for them. But this is not happening.

I definitely think there are teams willing to take on his deal if they think they can compete, especially in the East.

This, plus dude would never go to any of those teams. Melo brought this on himself through his own shear selfishness from Denver days. When you spit in the wind, don't be shocked when it hits you in eye.

He definitely played exit from Denver all wrong.

I definitely think there are teams willing to take on his deal if they think they can compete, especially in the East.
Compete and The East.

I wouldnt want to blow up a roster for the perpetual fight for second place but that's just me.

Compete and The East.

I wouldnt want to blow up a roster for the perpetual fight for second place but that's just me.
Clippers could use him, but can they afford it? At this point NY knows its time to build around KP. Rose is gone after this season to China

Outside of Love, Cleveland really has nothing to offer. Picks 2020 and beyond maybe? I'd love to see Olympic Melo spotting up in the corners as Hot sauce and Lebro find him off penetration to the basket.

I'm sure they do, but if Phil Jackson deals Melo and receives real value in return he's a top 5 Exec in this league. Masai Ujuri level.

Melo would be perfect in NO but I don't see that happening.

Imagine going from max money in NYC to New Orleans?

Him and AD at the 4/5 is as good as any frontcourt in the league though.

Exactly! It's a perfect fit. Melo bricks his shots and AD collects the rebounds and putbacks. The only problem is when Melo airballs his shots. Then what do you do?

Last edited:
Real spots for Melo

Hornets
New Orleans
Minnesota
Grizz
OKC
DC(trade Otto)
ATL

Hornets are interesting. They are a great tier 4 team but what exactly is their end goal? No way they will ever contend for a championship with this roster. How high is their ceiling? 2 round exits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom