Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe not superstar, but he was an all star and the top pg in the East by that time.

irving was not considered the top pg in the east by anyone back then.

You sure about that? Winning all star hand mvp isn't too shabby.
Bro..... This doesnt mean ANYTHING
Making all star on the garbage 14 cavs team was an accomplishment. You don't think winning all star game mvp doesn't give him recognition and has people looking at him more? Ok.
It is a nonsense basketball game where the guy who gets the most minutes and tries the hardest is usually the winner. 

It means nothing.

draymond 
eek.gif

Bron has entered the Kobe stage in his career where he just picks any player off the floor now, teammate or not.

KyWe Irving out her dishing today.

Would anyone really be mad if we got another Cavs/GS Finals?

I think everyone wants to see that Finals but they are annoyed that the season and playoffs leading up to it will be predictable and perhaps not exciting.

It's amazing how entertaining this game is with Steph playing at this level.

I think everyone wants to see that Finals but they are annoyed that the season and playoffs leading up to it will be predictable and perhaps not exciting.

It's amazing how entertaining this game is with Steph playing at this level.
Curry locked up

Last edited:
I'm not saying that all star mvp solidified his place. I get that it's an exhibition game. But the fact that you're considered the star of stars for that moment holds some weight. If it 'means nothing' then why do so many guys lobby to get selected. Some teams run campaigns for certain players :lol:

It's whatever though, he's a superstar now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom