Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Breen ***** on the NBA regular season during the broadcast. "That was a great, fun first half in a regular season game" :lol:

Nice response. Mad at the truth, I see :lol: east has zero competition.

No buddy.Lebron didn't decied the rest of the east. You mad at him winning his confeence? Should he feel pity and lose more since hes in the east? Like thats a foolish argument.

The east during MJ's era wasn't that great either besides Orlando, pacers and Knicks.

Please find me 10 other players to make to 6 plus finals in a ROW. Please

But he did choose to join a top 3 player in 2011. And after wade became washed, he decided to go back home, with the only other healthy superstar in that conference.

Dude is talented but he takes the easy way out.

Don't even TRY to compare today's Eastern conference with that of the 90's. You'll lose even more credibility.

Last edited:
kd tried it 
laugh.gif

But he did choose to join a top 3 player in 2011. And after wade became washed, he decided to go back home, with the only other healthy superstar in that conference.

Man its Christmas. No need to argue with feces today

Everyone should be concerned. Its too much too soon. 37 minutes a game and its DECEMBER

If theres anyone I think wouldnt get hurt though, its this guy. His health is one of the most impressive things I've seen in sports.

Think list shrunk significantly for him after the goodwill he did last season

I hate him cause hes whinney cockey sob wishin he was my dude kobe kinda guy : )

Don't even TRY to compare today's Eastern conference with that of the 90's. You'll lose even more credibility.

Are you seriously referring to Irving as a superstar back in 2014?

We all know why Durant's signing is way worse than LeBron's. 

It's not even comparable.

Are you seriously referring to Irving as a superstar back in 2014?

Maybe not superstar, but he was an all star and the top pg in the East by that time.

Everyone should be concerned. Its too much too soon. 37 minutes a game and its DECEMBER

If theres anyone I think wouldnt get hurt though, its this guy. His health is one of the most impressive things I've seen in sports.

Think list shrunk significantly for him after the goodwill he did last season

I hate him cause hes whinney cockey sob wishin he was my dude kobe kinda guy : )

F kobe

The early bad call on Draymond ended up being a blessing in disguise. Refs letting him do what he wants since he picked hp the 3rd foul :lol: The nutkicking isn't too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom