Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bron needs to keep that ball inbound when he blocks it. was doing the flashy block instead of that ol bill russell. curry almost hit that 3 afterwards

did he smack iggy upside his head trying to reach? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Jalen Rose just spitting out hip hop references and historical stats.

Let Chauncey be great.

Nike has to be ecstatic Durant went to the Warriors and killed a lot of the buzz Curry and UA generated.

Nike has to be ecstatic Durant went to the Warriors and killed a lot of the buzz Curry and UA generated.

This has some to do with it, but the major part is that the Curry 3 looks like straight trash compared to the first two shoes. UA also has came out with a bunch of casual lifestyle shoes over this past year and it seems like they've all flopped. All discounted at the outlets or on clearance at your local Finishline.

I've seen Jalen walking in downtown LA a few times, he definitely does sorcery as well.

Nice response. Mad at the truth, I see
laugh.gif
east has zero competition.
No buddy.Lebron didn't decied the rest of the east. You mad at him winning his confeence? Should he feel pity and lose more since hes in the east? Like thats a foolish argument.

The east during MJ's era wasn't that great either besides Orlando, pacers and Knicks.

Please find me 10 other players to make to 6 plus finals in a ROW. Please

This has some to do with it, but the major part is that the Curry 3 looks like straight trash compared to the first two shoes. UA also has came out with a bunch of casual lifestyle shoes over this past year and it seems like they've all flopped. All discounted at the outlets or on clearance at your local Finishline.

UA straight gar-bage.. Durant played himself so lebron could pay off that lifetime Nike deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom