Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team full of cowards, and betas ... they will curb stomp the regular season. But maybe with all their knowledge of how to drop 3 game to 1 leads, they will one up themselves by losing a 3 - 0 lead to King James and Kyrie.

Either way, LeBron will be starring in the real life sequel to Space Jam. They are the Golden State Monstars for sure.

Side note, Westbrook isn't getting MVP.

Harden is going to have a monster season as a Points Guard in a run n gun D'Antoni system with shooters around him? He might put up 32 ppg 7 dimes a game. And of course play no defense. But I think he will have the best chance at the award.

Last edited:
The point is they weren't some kind of finished product last night.

You said you weren't sure why there wouldn't be a learning curve for Houston but there would for the knicks. That's like saying you can't see why calculus isn't as easy to pick up as basic arithmetic.

Save posts like this for the haters thread.  You arent supposed to post utter nonsense like this in the NBA thread. 

How is it nonsense when it has already happened. Please tell me :lol:. Your acting like I said the Warriors aren't nice when they are but don't sit here like they aren't beatable like the other legendary squads.

As for the Cavs running through the Eastern Conference playoffs without a touch I could see that unless the Knicks are real but it's a long season. Who knows

Cool.

On another note, is this the year we see Randle put his Blake Griffin athleticism on display?

Lmaoo. What does that have to do with the rockets or knicks? You really have nothing else besides a meme from 3 years ago. You're better than that

Welp...Reggie Jackson out 6-8 weeks with knee tendonitis. Bye.

Last edited:

Save posts like this for the haters thread.  You arent supposed to post utter nonsense like this in the NBA thread. 
How is it nonsense when it has already happened. Please tell me
laugh.gif
. Your acting like I said the Warriors aren't nice when they are but don't sit here like they aren't beatable like the other legendary squads.

As for the Cavs running through the Eastern Conference playoffs without a touch I could see that unless the Knicks are real but it's a long season. Who knows
"I fully expect Draymond to sabotage the team..."

Yep.  That has already happened right? TFOH.

Team full of cowards, and betas ... they will curb stomp the regular season. But maybe with all their knowledge of how to drop 3 game to 1 leads, they will one up themselves by losing a 3 - 0 lead to King James and Kyrie.

Either way, LeBron will be starring in the real life sequel to Space Jam. They are the Golden State Monstars for sure.

Harden is going to have a monster season as a Points Guard in a run n gun D'Antoni system with shooters around him? He might put up 32 ppg 7 dimes a game. And of course play no defense. But I think he will have the best chance at the award.
This man has had it, with everything

he'll be useless anyways, his game mad predictable now. He bet tnot add that bs new move he's been showing off with. ol traveling *** dude.

yeah, even logic and reasoning. Reality as a whole.

Last edited:
You said you weren't sure why there wouldn't be a learning curve for Houston but there would for the knicks. That's like saying you can't see why calculus isn't as easy to pick up as basic arithmetic.

Rose picking up calculus :lol:

This year should be interesting til they ditch the triangle.

yeah, even logic and reasoning. Reality as a whole.
Bring back the wait period.

I don't think the pistons will miss a beat. I remember DJ augustin had that offense humming. Even weak as Brandon Jennings was serving. Svg's system works wonders for average pgs. It's not like reggie plays defense, bruh is truffle butter on that end of the court. They'll be fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom