Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man OKC > LAC as the teams are built now.
Blake/DJ will get man handled by OKC bigs
CP3 will get washed by Russ/Ola and JJ going to be to old to stop anybody, much less OKC.

Last, OKC is going to will their way to top 3 seed and Spurs will barely crack top 5

All of this, I mean
This stuff right here..the things i quoted above. The nonsense you read there....is wrong. I have $100 in US currency if you'd like to wager.
just because I enjoy posting it:

For what it matters (absolutely nothing), he cooked the Lakers in summer league.

#HumbleBrag

The atmosphere for that game was amazing man. It was like a high level AAU game at a major tournament.

So many Laker fans in Vegas. You SEE it on TV, you HEAR about it, but seeing it in person, man, it was amazng.

Larry Nance got a lot of love man

Has there ever been more over reaction from a couple preseason games? :lol:

Although this KD quote is a direct shot at OKC

"There’s a lot I need to learn about the game of basketball,” Durant told reporters this week. “I’m not as smart as I thought I was about the game. It’s played a different way here then I was used to playing.”

okc finna be wild cheeks. They're getting worn out by a team that wasnt even in the olympics bruh. All those dudes got day jobs. Point guard is a short order cook.

Agreed, Should been a warriors jersey or knicks since they at least have potential to not completely suck. bulls finna be anus something powerful

Exum is dropping some damn dimes in this game right now...he's looking good.

The Jazz should be a playoff team this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom