Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ish is laughable OKC couldn't even beat a soccer team

When? OKC hasn't even played a game yet.

Enes/Oladipo are the only 2 guys who've played 30mpg, everybody else is under 20.

Oladipo needs the reps with the new guys and Presti is clearly trying to let the League see Enes put in work to up his trade value so he is playing, but everyone else, they're just doing the normal tune up 3man weave drills during the games. Stretching
They played against Real Madrid couple days ago

My point is who cares who wins in Preseason.
Dudes who start aren't even playing in preseason.

LAC played its starters like 12 minutes vs GSW.
You count that as a game? Because GSW blew out Clips bench LAC won't be good? :rofl:

I dog he'd or shaded LAC for reasons that have nothing to do with THAT game, but it didn't help:

Eventually they are just holding on by a thread as of now. Thats why they drafted Papa
demarcus shouldve been traded on draft night then .....if he makes it to trade deadline then im so surprised he'll be complaining before the season officially starts look at that roster rudy gay,matt barnes darren collison  smh...i wonder how vlade sleeps as the worst gm with in the L...#getthemfreechecksvlade

Send Boogie to Toronto.

Get JV, Corey Joseph, 1st round pick.

Need to see him feast on the east.

demarcus shouldve been traded on draft night then .....if he makes it to trade deadline then im so surprised he'll be complaining before the season officially starts look at that roster rudy gay,matt barnes darren collison  smh...i wonder how vlade sleeps as the worst gm with in the L...#getthemfreechecksvlade

Yeah he should of but it seems like Vlade is waiting on the trade of a lifetime that won't happen or he's waiting for a team stupid enough to do something for boogie. I mean Vlade is a trash GM but there are other trash GMs and owners out there too so they are waiting.

Dude gonna end up waiting too long though I think

Boogie to the knicks for rose and Hernangomez
Kings would be idiots to do that 
laugh.gif

If the Kings don't trade Boogie this year, they are putting themselves in an awful position.

If the Kings don't trade Boogie this year, they are putting themselves in an awful position.

What reason do they have to move him?

They aren't going to get equal value and he's still under contract for two more years after this. They aren't going to get equal value in a trade either.

He's my guy but their is no reason for them to move him.

Only team that really as the possible assets would be Boston.

He don't want to be there and they are going to lose him for nothing in 2018.. Team is garbage. Cut him loos and continue to rebuild.

What reason do they have to move him?

They aren't going to get equal value and he's still under contract for two more years after this. They aren't going to get equal value in a trade either.

He's my guy but their is no reason for them to move him.

Only team that really as the possible assets would be Boston.

You're handicapping yourself, he loses value as each year passes.

Rudy Gay wants out, they haven't built a talented core with their lottery picks and they blew their last one on another big.

They don't have him for two years either, they have him for this year. He has no value next year because he'll be an unrestricted FA at the end of the season.

If you think there is no reason to move him than idk what to tell you because that's idiotic.

He's gotta go sooner than later, they had ample chances to build around him and they failed.

Dragan Bender might be good in the future but I think he's going to look pretty rough for the first year or two he's in the league.

I feel like he's 5 years away from being 5 years away. Srsly dude's not ready and not as talented as some thought he was.

Blake's come a long way from being 'just a dunker' his first couple years in the league :smokin

All he does is dunk tho...

just wait till he loses his athleticism.

/sarcasm

Those mindless takes drove me to S&T...and to post more on NT. I couldn't lurk any longer :lol:

Blake's come a long way from being 'just a dunker' his first couple years in the league :smokin

He was never "just a dunker".....

Dude improved quietly every year. People expected way too much too soon.

Blames 2013-2014 season gets lost because of how great Bron and KD were that year. He came 3rd jn MVP voting.

25/10/4 :pimp: :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom