Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
with all the Wall hate you would think he's been trash this year.

He's earned the hate. Call his team trash or whatever, but he's been a toxic leader on the floor every time I've seen him. Similar to his boy Cousins.

If you're a star, you lift your team up when the talent isn't there. Not sulk, complain, stare down guys when they make mistakes, etc.

Mudiay was going to be a transcendent talent tho

Lol at rose playing better then wall. You must nott watch basketball. Hell even just reading box scores you can obviously see that aint true. I still cant believe rose stans even exist. Have some respect for yourself and at least dride a good player

Last edited:
He's earned the hate. Call his team trash or whatever, but he's been a toxic leader on the floor every time I've seen him. Similar to his boy Cousins.

If you're a star, you lift your team up when the talent isn't there. Not sulk, complain, stare down guys when they make mistakes, etc.
That's not a fair assessment. I've seen him have poor body language...and I've also seen on the sidelines jumping up and down cheering dudes on....clapping up guys saying "Let's get a W" in the huddles. 

How's that any different from any young prima donna athlete? I've seen Westbrook do everything you said Wall does.

Last edited:
I'm kinda cool on Ball

Same. That elementary shot doesn't help matters either :lol: I can't imagine him being able to go off the bounce with that kind of shot

Plus I don't know how good he'll be against NBA competition when he's been showing since HS that the tougher the competition, the further out he shoots so what happens when he's in the league and that **** doesn't fly?

I'm kinda cool on Ball

Same. That elementary shot doesn't help matters either :lol: I can't imagine him being able to go off the bounce with that kind of shot

Plus I don't know how good he'll be against NBA competition when he's been showing since HS that the tougher the competition, the further out he shoots so what happens when he's in the league and that **** doesn't fly?

I don't think he can get by people consistently. UCLA doesn't run PNR so it's hard to judge but I don't know if he's got the necessary craft to be a big, slow PG. We will see

Bam switched out on him 3x and son wasn't going anywhere

Last edited:
That's not a fair assessment. I've seen him have poor body language...and I've also seen on the sidelines jumping up and down cheering dudes on....clapping up guys saying "Let's get a W" in the huddles. 

How's that any different from any young prima donna athlete? I've seen Westbrook do everything you said Wall does.

I haven't seen Westbrook in another man's pockets

I haven't seen Westbrook in another man's pockets
This

It takes a special kinda character to be a leader of a NBA franchise. I just don't think Wall or Cousins have those characteristics. Great players, but I think they need someone else (whether its a coach or another player) to feed off of and look up to in that regard. That's why I don't even see them having a lot of success even if they joined forces.

Wall/Boogie had one of the most hype teams in NCAA and couldn't even make it to the Final 4.

Westbrook is the same. He's a great player with alpha dog character. But, being an alpha dog doesn't necessarily make you a "great" leader. Its just that you have the characteristics of not being a follower.

Last edited:
I don't think he can get by people consistently. UCLA doesn't run PNR so it's hard to judge but I don't know if he's got the necessary craft to be a big, slow PG. We will see

Bam switched out on him 3x and son wasn't going anywhere

Exactly. ****** think I'm crazy when I say I don't think he has that ability

There's a reason why he shoots that far and it ain't cause he wants to

Dudes think because he can jump high that that means he's an elite athlete. I'm not buying. We'll see.

I caught like 4 chino Hills game last year

Wall has alot to learn, but he's a leader in my book.

I watched him come in as a teenager surrounded by the most dysfunctional cast of characters (Arenas, Nick Young, Javale, etc.) and improve year after, putting the team on his back while bringing them back to respectability up until last year. He doesn't break his hand...and they're playing Cleveland in the conference finals in 2014. He's not Cousins by ANY means. 

Wall has alot to learn, but he's a leader in my book.

I watched him come in as a teenager surrounded by the most dysfunctional cast of characters (Arenas, Nick Young, Javale, etc.) and improve year after, putting the team on his back while bringing them back to respectability up until last year. He doesn't break his hand...and they're playing Cleveland in the conference finals in 2014. He's not Cousins by ANY means. 

I'm talking this year mostly. Haven't seen this type of stuff out of him before last year.

Russell hasn't publicly beefed with his 2nd star. And he's not happy go lucky but he's not sulking or complaining or being negative on the court. He just goes extra hard. He's doing that with a weak roster around him too.

Ratsulls garbage again? Hmmm
pimp.gif

You would seriously describe the guy who plays like a maniac on the floor as a guy who sulks?

Wall's clearly your guy but hes obviously unhappy with his situation and it's not helping the team.

Hassan Whiteside doesn’t understand why he is compared to DeAndre Jordan: "He just catches lobs.” ble.ac/2gJ23Vw

Still, Heat center Hassan Whiteside is not impressed. The 7-foot Whiteside was asked today if he thought he shared any similarities with the 6-11 Jordan, also a shot-blocking, defensive-minded center but lacking Whiteside’s offensive skills. “No,” Whiteside said. “He catches lobs. I shoot jumpers, catch lobs, block shots. I do a lot. He just catches lobs.” – via Palm Beach Post

Whiteside letting the yoppa loose before Christmas

You would seriously describe the guy who plays like a maniac on the floor as a guy who sulks?
I'm not. YOU ARE.

John Wall goes hard night in and night out. He wears his emotions on his sleeves just like Westbrook. You're just choosing not to acknowledge it. Wall pretty much goes 100 mph on a nightly basis...dives for loose balls...chase down blocks...attacks the rim. I guess because he's not giving you the same theatrics by having aneurysms and cussing out the air after every bucket it's received differently.

A guy that's "unhappy" with his situation...yet he's putting up his best season to date.

I don't get the selective biases NT has some times.

Last edited:
I'm not. YOU ARE.

John Wall goes hard night in and night out. He wears his emotions on his sleeves just like Westbrook. You're just choosing not to acknowledge it. Wall pretty much goes 100 mph on a nightly basis...dives for loose balls...chase down blocks...attacks the rim. I guess because he's not giving you the theatrics and having aneurysms and cussing out the air after every bucket it's received differently.

A guy that's "unhappy" with his situation...yet he's putting up his best season to date.

I don't get the selective biases NT has some times.
repped. Nothing but facts right here.

Last edited:

The Alpha Russ hate squad out in full force already 
mean.gif
Don't hate him at all. I think he's one of the top 10 MOST TALENTED  players ever. 

I just find people's superhero-like fandom a bit funny (and weird) at times 
laugh.gif

****** love to point out the faults of all of these guys all the time but on here...he's the one guy ya'll love to brush his **** under the rug. ****** will hate on all these other elite guys ALL DAY long but act like Russ is teflon 
laugh.gif

I'm simply saying call that **** 100 all the way across the board with everyone. Stop the bias.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom