Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
47 in the final year

bruh-o.gif

Keep sleepin on bari GA and the bucks. Its time the national audience gets to see the treat I get to see on a semi nightly basis

Crazy to think Jabari's athleticism was questioned leading into the draft.

He wasnt this freakish before the draft. Tearing his acl and the build back from that got him in insane shape. No more "dad bod" parker :lol:

IDK if I remember correctly Jabari was getting a bunch of dunks before he tore his ACL. Think we underrated he is 6'9 and 250 lol

Yeah he was getting a lot of dunks then especially since kidd had him on a no 3 limit. The dunks werent what they are today tho. Dude is a beast and a great dude off the court too. Lucky to have him in mil. Wheres dcallamerican and his "power layup" ish now :lol: Told dude that was such an ignorant statement hahaha

Last edited:
IDK if I remember correctly Jabari was getting a bunch of dunks before he tore his ACL. Think we underrated he is 6'9 and 250 lol

Yup. He finished top 8 in dunks last year.

All the while coming off an ACL injury and getting back into shape. But the sleeping continued.

Never mind my son is averaging 20 & 6 right now....with a low usage. Him and Gianni's are myplayers

jababir-melo
thon-kg
giannis-kd

buccs may run this league in a couple yrs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom