Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every player in the league should wear some wacky non uniform colorway of their kicks in honor of sager for today and tomorrow

TNT is going to be a tough watch today 
tired.gif

Least my dudes Sags finally made it to the Finals this past summer! I know he loved that. They special they showed on him of 'A day in the life of' where he spent all morning in the hospital getting dialysis then going to the sidelines of the thunder games in the evening were powerful. It truly showed his will to do what he loved. Such and inspiration and kind heart. I remember when we met how friendly and polite he was. And then each subsequent time we ran into each other, he always remembered my name and face. That was incredible to me. Sags had to have met hundreds of people a day, but to remember me and always down to stop and chat, truly meant a lot. Always would ask about your family before you got to ask about his. He was all heart.

Great to see so many current and former greats paying their respects to dude :pimp: :pimp:. You can feel the genuine love everyone had for dude. Also never in my life heard anyone say a bad word about the man

He was truly an Association treasure and has been and will definitely continue to be missed |I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom