Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my whole thing with kd leaving is he not looking at playing with russ or steph per se

he looking at the organizations themselves

like what had okc to take them past just a russy/kd combo?

ibaka? adams?

even if you want to say okc drafted well they let a lot of those picks walk

like gs as an organization is just better at team building than okc

In his defense kd always goes ascended master mode vs the clippers so maybe that's what he's seeing

Damn this is so true I didn't even think of it like this this is so true this is probably why I said that for sure.

my whole thing with kd leaving is he not looking at playing with russ or steph per se

ibaka? adams?

you aint lying

ibaka? adams?

OKC learned a tough lesson this time. Gotta pay to play. I bet homegrown talent doesn't get skimped on again

Klay startin to realize he ain't a splash bro no more

I said it in the summer he's gonna have to fall way back and be strictly catch and shoot cuz he's the worst outta the 3 scorers. He out there tryna dribble and shack dudes and it looks a mess. Just catch and shoot Klay.

1st half shot chart for KD

CwY-TURUUAA81Ih.jpg

what's your reasoning for this?
I've never seen someone 6'11 that could put up 32/8/7 on 50/40/90 like KD can. He's that good. He does it all at that size. Nothing like I've personally ever seen.
Magic agrees
Kevin Durant gave a dominant performance in the first half with 29pts. As a scorer, there is nobody in the NBA that can compare to KD.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) November 4, 2016

I've never seen someone 6'11 that could put up 32/8/7 on 50/40/90 like KD can. He's that good. He does it all at that size. Nothing like I've personally ever seen.
It's just cool to hate him right now but I 100% understand what u are saying. Whether u wanna admit it or not, he is definitely ONE OF the best we've all seen for every reason u listed above.

Better than Bron though? Seriously?

Don't tell nobody but he actually is. There's recency bias with Lebron and the finals and everything, but KD was better than Lebron at just about everything last year and KD's MVP season something unlike I've ever seen

Don't tell nobody but he actually is. There's recency bias with Lebron and the finals and everything, but KD was better than Lebron at just about everything last year and KD's MVP season something unlike I've ever seen

You said best you've ever seen though. Miami LeBron and even end of first Cleveland Bron were different animals completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom