Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ff-superdome-3-31-art0-go2glcr7-1ncaa-finals-2.jpg
George lynch, sixer great ?

That's what they always say...

Nobody has called the Lakers up and coming since probably 07. They got a lot of good young talent on the roster.

Not the Lakers exactly but fans of bad tears in general are always "a year away" :lol:,word to Minnesota

I'll believe it when it comes to fruition but I don't see them bouncing back from the Kobe era so quickly. Young talent and all

They not making the playoffs this year but they got the pieces and they're getting better. Russell, Randall, Nance Jr. The roster is nice.

See, that has nothing to do with the game.

That's just to clown dude, which is fine, but I don't want that disrupting any attempted basketball discussion. And if there is no basketball discussion (which there is, but we'll pretend), then talking about nothing is more preferred than constantly bringing that kind of stuff in the thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/645552/warrio...to-arms-haters-unification-thread-vol-why-not
eh whatever. we're all goofin in this thread, but you chose to pick this out of the pack for whatever reason

it really ain't that serious to begin with. relax
You're right, it ain't that serious. So no need for you to respond. Not that serious, so keep it moving.

First of all.

Second, "I was just playing" or "We were just playing" means nothing.

Third, I've deleted over 2 dozen threads the last half hour or so. But yeah, I just picked yours out. I posted the link to the Dubs/KD hater thread, most people got the hint, you posted something belongs in there. The end.

Fourth, it's the beginning of the NBA season. Instead of arguing about how you think it should be or telling me the way it's going to go down because it's not that serious and you all were just goofin (who says goofin? 
laugh.gif
), how about you realize that you don't moderate the thread?

(This is where you 'goof' about power tripping and hall monitoring or something, showing me that actually, you could have the whole NBA season and you still wouldn't understand what it means to detract from a thread and what is 'goofing' that still allows the thread to be what it is intended to be, meaning you don't even need to be in here.)

Hey, it's not that serious. No need to even respond.

Relax.

Not that serioius.

I remember shoeking saying something like that in the past

Need JD or erupt to confirm :lol:

Because I have :lol:

I don't understand how hard the concept of "the best player IVE EVER SEEN" Is.

Someone that big, that skilled, that efficient...*shrugs* sue me

He's not Harrison Barnes I'll tell you that much doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom