Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good news is Westbrook don't gotta play the warriors all the time ...but he ain't gon always have cluster of the Lakers, suns n sixers either :lol:

I'm loving this man. Only thing that can make this day better is russ wheeling them back and we get a close game...

ff-superdome-3-31-art0-go2glcr7-1ncaa-finals-2.jpg

Durant, you ran to the team that beat you. There's nothing to flex about that. :lol: Y'all should be doing this.

You would think the thunder left him..

Still trying to figure out what Russ has said about the situation that the media has twisted and taken out of context

I like how theyre trying to hype this game up.

This is like Varsity scrimmage vs JV and the varisty coach decided to let the one sophmore thats good enough to start varsity to go play with his classmates on the JV squad

Why ya'll keep acting like Steven Adams is Mad Max or some ****?

That big goofy Neanderthal ain't ever turned up for ya'll to be acting like he Ron Artest :lol:  We seen him get stole on and kicked his nuts 3 times. FOH

:lol: you guys are sick b

KD the greatest basketball player I've ever seen man.
he's not even the best player on his team
I think it's very clear who the best player on GSW is, from tip to final buzzer KD runs circles around anybody on that GSW team
THIS

KD the greatest basketball player I've ever seen man.
One of the best gifs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom