Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's about to get a 150+ mill contract and he's never led his team to 1 playoffs. 7 years and only 1 30+ win season.

He plays for one of the worst franchises in sports, has had more than 6 coaches and massive roster turnover.

You trying to lump team success/organizational competence in individual talent when the connection isn't there.

They were on track to make the playoffs just two years ago, Boogie gets meningitis and they fire the only coach good coach they given him.

Stop it.

So the Kings offered Boogie for Vucci Mane and Evan Fournier or a 1st and the Magic said no. :lol:

Good god.
It's hard being a magic fan :smh: ...last week they chose Terrance Ross instead of rozier...now this :x ...the squad gon end up with the dumb *** 4th 5th or 6th pick AGAIN :x

Draco for hennigan

He's about to get a 150+ mill contract and he's never led his team to 1 playoffs. 7 years and only 1 30+ win season.

He plays for one of the worst franchises in sports, has had more than 6 coaches and massive roster turnover.

You trying to lump team success/organizational competence in individual talent when the connection isn't there.

They were on track to make the playoffs just two years ago, Boogie gets meningitis and they fire the only coach good coach they given him.

Stop it.

If thats the case then Melo should get a pass for the last 5 years of his career. Thats exactly what I mean, their current situations are very similar.

Last edited:
If thats the case then Melo should get a pass for the last 5 years of his career.

Nobody smart thinks it's solely Melo's fault the Knicks are bad.

The way he came to NY did handicap them to a certain degree asset wise though, not like he got drafted like Boogie, he forced his way there.

Kings organization is worse than the Knicks though so that's not saying much.

Last edited:
If thats the case then Melo should get a pass for the last 5 years of his career. Thats exactly what I mean, their current situations are very similar.

Melo chose NY for money, a bigger spotlight and because it's his "home town". Boogie had no choice where he was drafted.

I don't know why the Wizards aren't in pursuit of him. It makes to much sense. I'd trade Otto right now for Cousins. Otto is gonna get paid big next season. Without a PG like John Wall he won't replicate what he's doing now. We could fleece Sac for Boogie. Plus Boogie would automatically become the best big in the East combined with the best PG in the conference. John is also one of Boogies homies and the clear team leader who could keep him in check. Cleveland would have no answer for Cousins.

Last edited:
Melos my guy and needs to get out of New but we'd be worse. We actually have young talent for the first time since we drafted Melo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Melo is a Knick.

Phil and whoever else doesn't like this, needs to go.

2 years ago they begged him to stay.

Today they are embarrassing him and forcing him out.

Kings should enquire about Reggie Jackson
ColliPark has proved he's the PG the Kings need.

When Boogie is playing he doesn't mind running a slow half court ISO heavy offense.

When Boogie is not playing, he can score.

And he is ok with this, it seems.

Why replace that.

Wale looked like my broad trying to play in that game. I can't believe he was that bad and thought it would be a good idea to play in that game.

Carmelo and the Knicks had their shot in 2012. Mike Woodson ****** us against Indiana. **** him, **** Phil, **** Dolan and all the other Carmelo haters.

Last edited:
We can't keep making excuses for boogie :lol:. Dude is a grown man at this point. He's as much the problem as the front office. If sactown is basketball hell he's definitely no angel

I'd be down for a wall boogie reunion

Idk about the validity of these rumors. Is boogie unrestricted this summer? Ain't no way he staying with Orlando

He also said he doesn't like playing center I think he likes playing with a rim protector

Anyone else from the DMV area that goes to Wizards games on the regular.  If anyone is in DC, I would definitely recommend a Wizards game.  One of the best arenas I've been too in my lifetime.

And not to  mention you can't get close to the court for about $45 a ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom