Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care to participate in a nonsense LeBron James debate but he shouldn't make First Team over Kawhi Leonard.

they're averaging the same amount of points
bron is averaging more rebounds and almost 3x as many assists
so kawhi should make it because his team has a better record?
foh with that

they're averaging the same amount of points
bron is averaging more rebounds and almost 3x as many assists
so kawhi should make it because his team has a better record?
foh with that

His team has a better record in the tougher conference AND he's not playing with 2 other all starts this season like Bron is.

His team has a better record in the tougher conference AND he's not playing with 2 other all starts this season like Bron is.
lamarcus aldridge is basically an all star... you could make the case that he's as good as kevin love
the cavs had the better record until this terrible slide... the spurs could easily go on a slide like that.
kawhi hasn't been better than lebron this season period.

The Wizards players don't eat or get open shots when Walls on the floor?

BRUH have you ever watched John Wall play? Serious question. He gets everyone open shots without a jumper because he's a great PG. What are you talking about. Ha ha ha

KD and company would make the playoffs without Curry. The Wizards can't without Wall.
im done with the debate. ur insinuating john wall pulls defense like curry does lol. like john wall shifts a defense the way curry does. flat out asinine, ten, and eleven. wizards are in the east. theyd still make the playoffs. but I digress. im done with it. forget keepin it real, ur not even keeping it realistic.

im done with the debate. ur insinuating john wall pulls defense like curry does lol. like john wall shifts a defense the way curry does. flat out asinine, ten, and eleven. wizards are in the east. theyd still make the playoffs. but I digress. im done with it. forget keepin it real, ur not even keeping it realistic.

WRONG. You said The Warriors players eat when Currys on the floor. Implying the Wizards players don't. Wall gets his teammates off just as effectively as Curry but in a different way. The defense collapses on Wall because of his speed. Your so in love with Curry you can't give another player any credit. Talking about leaps and bounds above Wall this season.

View media item 2319552
Don't put words in my damn mouth and bow out the debate because you can't give a inch in a discussion.

lamarcus aldridge is basically an all star... you could make the case that he's as good as kevin love
the cavs had the better record until this terrible slide... the spurs could easily go on a slide like that.
kawhi hasn't been better than lebron this season period.

Except he's not and hasn't been as good as Love this season. Kiwi is having a better and more impactful year. Spurs been ahead of the Cavs almost all season. Kawhi has been better than Bron in the regular season just like Harden, KD and Russ have. He's done winning regular season MVPs and Kiwi may bump him to 2nd team the rest of his career.

Last edited:
We was overdue for a blowout loss..felt like it's been a while :smh: we had to play mad Bron :smh:

Max real spill homie.

In your opinion has Curry played leaps and bounds better then Wall this season?

Yes or no does Wall get his teammates open looks consistently night to night?

My guy.....almost EVERYBODY says Wall has been playing amazing this year.

I've been one of....if not, his bigggest proponents.

But Steph Curry is on another level as a player. That's no knock on John wall....at all.

I've posted in here tireless times how he bends defenses and makes his teammates better. We all know how great he is.

Let it go.....

Y'all keep comparing dudes that play nothing alike :lol:

Max real spill homie.

In your opinion has Curry played leaps and bounds better then Wall this season?

Yes or no does Wall get his teammates open looks consistently night to night?

John been the perfect prototype PG for years now the Wizards team just been irrelevant so people would overlook him. I think he's a better passer/decision maker and defender than Steph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom