Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I would normally be insulted by Wall>Lowry arguments but now I find them just generally wrong rather than catastrophically wrong. :lol:

Except he's not and hasn't been as good as Love this season. Kiwi is having a better and more impactful year. Spurs been ahead of the Cavs almost all season. Kawhi has been better than Bron in the regular season just like Harden, KD and Russ have. He's done winning regular season MVPs and Kiwi may bump him to 2nd team the rest of his career.
better how? :lol:
i just posted the stats lol

don't see why raptors fans try to debate that after Wall ate him in that playoff series two years ago

better how? :lol:
i just posted the stats lol

Better defensively.
More efficient from almost everywhere on the floor
#1 option on the team with a better record than the Cavs.

Kawhi is having a "better year".....than Bron. He's not a better player. Idk why that's a hard concept

Last edited:
Assists are the only significant difference and Kawhi is still a top 3 defender in the league.
he has a 3+ rebounding advantage too
Bron is getting the same amount of points while basically letting Kyrie and Love try to get theirs
Kawhi has taken a leap this year and still isn't averaging more points than passive/regular season Bron lol

kawhi isn't having a better year though
this is his best season and his #s are still worse than an average season from Bron lol

I see Doris, shooting my shot tonight
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom