Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish all the trolls would leave. even the bron meatriders

I can tell you are one of those "hey look at me, what can I say, I wanna be with the cool kids" type of dude. You are just all over the place. Just let it go. These dudes arnt about to let you in their clique. All that for nothing.

I can tell you are one of those "hey look at me, what can I say, I wanna be with the cool kids" type of dude. You are just all over the place. Just let it go. These dudes arnt about to let you in their clique. All that for nothing.
:rofl:
i can be a bron fan but also be subjective
you take it too far
i ain't trying to be in any clique my g

Last edited:
Zubac already has awesome touch and feel. Making some impressive reads in traffic. Like him.

Man Zubac is already doing advanced **** for a big like catching pocket passes in traffic and throwing soft floaters to the rim once he catches it. Also makes some nice reads passing wise.

That kawhi sequence on holadipo and steven adams with the 89 mj hang and reverse was nasty

Ivicia Zubac should be getting 30 minutes a night while Randle is out.

He is a keeper and needs to be brought along fast or showcased for a trade chip if they don't want him

Ivicia Zubac should be getting 30 minutes a night while Randle is out.

He is a keeper and needs to be brought along fast or showcased for a trade chip if they don't want him

Randle is back on Thursday.

I'd be fine with Zu & Moz splitting minutes down the middle.. Which would allow us to trade Tarik. Which if we threw on top of Deng may be able to find a taker

Last edited:
Lebron soft off the court too. 
laugh.gif

D russ with the triple double. BI with anothere soft garbage game.

What's up with Clarkson? Lakers fans on here were high on him. Haven't heard him mentioned for a while.

Last edited:
What's up with Clarkson? Lakers fan on here were high on him. Haven't heard him mentioned for a while.

He's been fine, actually has similar numbers to last season. Less minutes since he's been coming off the bench this year. Lou Williams needs to go so he can really flourish in that 6th man role though. Still doesn't really play any defense.

Zu >>>> Randle
I wouldn't say all that but Zubot seems to have "basics" down when Randle sometimes doesn't.

Nothing worse than watching a Big catch a rb in the paint and put the ball on the floor.

Zubac never puts it down if he's close, he puts it up. 

Small things that you see that say, this guy knows Basketball.

Last edited:
LeBron has Kyrie, Kevin Love and Kyle Korea. Your the best player in the world with a supporting cast like that. There is no excuse to not go out and win the East. They'll lose in the Finals but c'mon man. Stop whining and compete. I agree with Sir Charles 100% !

LeBron has Kyrie, Kevin Love and Kyle Korea. Your the best player in the world with a supporting cast like that. There is no excuse to not go out and win the East. They'll lose in the Finals but c'mon man. Stop whining and compete. I agree with Sir Charles 100% !

When you're the defending champ and have a roster like this, nobody is talking about just winning your conference (especially in the east). He knows they're winning the east. It's about what it'll take to beat the Warriors again.

I agree he shouldn't be saying stuff publicly, but his sentiment is real.

Cavs are going to get worked by Minnesota too on Thursday, I hope it's on TNT. (My bad it's tomorrow)

I guarantee you Wiggins is up for this one.
I don't even want to look at their upcoming schedule to start counting those L's but I'm throwing a couple of Racks on Minny if the line isn't too crazy.

Last edited:
I hope Minny works them and Wiggins drops a career high on LeBron

Watching LeBron bark at his teammates for his defensive lapses will be delightful

Cavs are going to get worked by Minnesota too on Thursday, I hope it's on TNT. (My bad it's tomorrow)

I guarantee you Wiggins is up for this one.
I don't even want to look at their upcoming schedule to start counting those L's but I'm throwing a couple of Racks on Minny if the line isn't too crazy.

What's the +/-? I'm going on a betting spree this week to Sunday.

"The Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings have had discussions about a trade involving All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins according to Arizona Sports’ John Gambadoro"

"Gambadoro reports the discussions have centered around involving small forward T.J. Warren, center Alex Len, Phoenix’s first-round pick this year and possibly more."
Gambo is the same guy that broke the Nash to the Lakers trade in 2012.
What a ******* waste. Dude gonna go 10 years without a playoff appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom