Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron probably leads the league for the most minutes of everybody in the NBA, has always been the backup point guard, and hasn't had a full off season in 7 years. Why is he getting killed for wanting a backup point guard?

Its the Niketalk Sports Thread man. you know most dont give bron any kind of slack, nor do they have to.
He just buried their savior Warriors team after their 73-9 season, you know they will say anything to slander the guy. I see know problem with it. As long as they get mad that their own team is trash, and that GS team cant save them, I can just sit back and laugh all day.

Last edited:
Shaq straight up up told Barkley you don't know anything about going to back to back finals, bron is about to be on 7th straight. Shaqs been there so he knows the pressure involved and and what it's like, that's why he defended lebron. So I'm wondering why is everyone taking Barkleys words as truth and gospel but not shaqs?

Shaq straight up up told Barkley you don't know anything about going to back to back finals, bron is about to be on 7th straight. Shaqs been there so he knows the pressure involved and and what it's like, that's why he defended lebron. So I'm wondering why is everyone taking Barkleys words as truth and gospel but not shaqs?

So has Kenny Smith and he agreed with Chuck.

So has Kenny Smith and he agreed with Chuck.

Kenny smith was never that guy who would've had to deal with all that backlash if they lost. His pressure was a little different.

Shaq being THAT GUY and experience every situation would have a better understanding than a non superstar and a ringless star.

Last edited:

Shaq didn't agree with Lebron. He did say going back to back is harder and you need to get better, but he did disagree with how he handled the situation. LeBron shouldn't have wen to the media.

Kenny smith was never that guy who would've had to deal with all that backlash if they lost. His pressure was a little different.

So what he knows about going back to back. You were trying to discredit the messenger again instead of the content of the message. Only portion Shaq had issue with is Chuck saying Bron don't want to compete and wants all the good players.

Last edited:
Shaq didn't agree with Lebron. He did say going back to back is harder and you need to get better, but he did disagree with how he handled the situation. LeBron shouldn't have wen to the media.

I agree with this. Lebron should have talked to the people in the Cavs organization about this. It shouldn't have been said in public at all.

This is the biggest story on every ball website I visit right now.
You dudes tripping if you that you thought it would be over right now.

I'm done with it already . Some people like it some people hate it etc etc. Life goes on. Nt is Hella small though as far as nba fans tho. Most other sites have different threads filled with people who want to talk about different topics. Not just a general thread thing.
Nt just don't have that many ball fans to have that type of environment

Last edited:
I said nobody talks about it but cavs fans and brons sack chasers. It's not an ongoing story arch in most peoples lives. Every now and then a new story pops up abut how bron and the cavs had another party and made some more stale 3-1 cookies. That's wild corny bruh.

And thats not all cavs fans. i dont dislike cavs fans as a whole. or all bron fans for the matter. i know some dope ones that are in my circle and i consider them fam. no generalization. Just the select few bumbaclots that think because the cavs won, they just got the green light to pop off.

If LeBron was smart he would be working to make a deal for Jameer Nelson. That would be a great deal for them that wouldn't cost that much and could easily be done considering they already have Mudiay and Murray to run point.

If LeBron was smart he would be working to make a deal for Jameer Nelson. That would be a great deal for them that wouldn't cost that much and could easily be done considering they already have Mudiay and Murray to run point.
no trades need to be made. Just hold off a bit, someone decent will be getting bought out and will wanna play for the Cavs.

Rondo is going to get bought out more than likely and boom there's his backup PG.

When's the last time no coaches got fired in a season?
35 years. Fred Hoidberg got us man, the streak will live on. We're quickly approaching a Player Vs Coach scenario out there and we all know how those play out.

Last edited:
And there we have it. Most people know who Barkley is/was. Nothing he said was new or unknown, to be frank. Unless you're under the age of 21 and never saw Barkley play.

Barkley criticized LeBron James as a basketball player. LeBron criticized Barkley as a person. Two very different points. LeBron needs to grow up and get some perspective.
real talk

Last edited:
does rondo hurt or help cavs? whats the opposite of a cancer?

a capricorn :lol:

that was at royal rumble. that ***** is a butt hurt spurs fan mad cuz the spurs are done. wrestlers shoulda pummeled that *****

That's CashNastyGaming. He's a big YouTube and Twitch personality. Check out his YouTube channel. He hates Curry. Got 3-1 tatted on his finger. Ha ha ha

That's CashNastyGaming. He's a big YouTube and Twitch personality. Check out his YouTube channel. He hates Curry. Got 3-1 tatted on his finger. Ha ha ha

lmao for real? lol That is wild, thats ol boy with a million subs on youtube that plays nba 2k all the time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom