Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone (including me) expected Marc to be this good after his foot injury last season. Its crazy that he actually came back a better player.

Also, I never thought I'll see this guy doing this at 40

Last edited:
nevermind lebron. kyrie is the one whose minutes need to be managed properly. he hasn't exactly been the most durable guy. if he goes down it's a wrap for cleveland. 

Cavs built for the postseason where the game slow downs. Nothing to worry about except for why they playing so many minutes in jan. Lebron no spring chicken anymore. Gotta pace himself. Needs another Miami vacation.
This will all be an afterthought in June when they lose in the finals.

Wall is in the ASG

Expect more leaks throughout the day

Him, Thomas, Walker, and Lowry should make it. Got no problem with the roster being guard heavy. All of them are deserving and it's not their fault that they all play the same position, but happen to be 4 of the best players in the conference. Why penalize them?

Lebron crying like a baby about the payroll when Cavs have the highest in the league :smh:

Dude probably realizes that he doesn't have much of a chance against the Dubs and his days as a defending champion are numbered :smokin

Lebron crying like a baby about the payroll when Cavs have the highest in the league :smh:

Dude probably realizes that he doesn't have much of a chance against the Dubs
and his days as a defending champion are numbered :smokin

**** that...he sees them surging Wizards. :pimp: :lol:

Dude probably realizes that he doesn't have much of a chance against the Dubs and his days as a defending champion are numbered :smokin

I'm the biggest bron hater on the planet however there is one circumstance that would make me SORT OF understand lebrons argument.

If Gilbert made some promise to Bron that he would spend INSANE amount of money over the luxury tax, no matter what, and technically they are not doing that because they have an open roster spot and some other expiring contracts to free up than he would be right. That's a BIG if, but I would understand.

Because I'm sure it took promising lebron the WORLD to come back to Cleveland Ohio. You'd have to put a gun to my head to pull me away from Miami and the good situation he was in, just to move back to Cleveland. If he's not getting what is promised I can see his point.

All that being said, lebron needs to stop crying and play. He ain't the GM. Can he be fined by his team for talking like that? Serious question.

I'm the biggest bron hater on the planet however there is one circumstance that would make me SORT OF understand lebrons argument.

If Gilbert made some promise to Bron that he would spend INSANE amount of money over the luxury tax, no matter what, and technically they are not doing that because they have an open roster spot and some other expiring contracts to free up than he would be right. That's a BIG if, but I would understand.

Because I'm sure it took promising lebron the WORLD to come back to Cleveland Ohio. You'd have to put a gun to my head to pull me away from Miami and the good situation he was in, just to move back to Cleveland. If he's not getting what is promised I can see his point.

All that being said, lebron needs to stop crying and play. He ain't the GM. Can he be fined by his team for talking like that? Serious question.
I doubt anyone has the balls too

Westbrook is terrible defensively he's always too bouncy out of control chases rebounds instead of contesting shots and just dies after every screen but hey he's athletic.

Last edited:
Don't see what clippers would give up. I don't see the point in swapping griffin for melo. That's a wash basically so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom