Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, really hate this Lakers team. Just bad basketball all over the place. If they don't keep that top 3 pick this year then they are so screwed.

well well well look at buc his team gets a few wins in a row and he already got his nose up in the air lol

laugh.gif

The Warriors being "stacked" is kinda crazy to me.

Everything had to go right.....and then some for them to be stacked.

I mean their 6th Pick in a draft ended up being one of the top 3 players in the league

Late lotta pick in Klay ended up being one of the top players in the league

2nd round pick in Dray ended up being one of the top players in the league

And that's just a FEW of the things that broke right for them. You couldn't predict either of those 3 at its inception going THAT well even if you gave those guys their highest ceilings.

So they drafted well? Not sure where you're getting. I watched steph at Davidson. Especially his junior year. I could argue that I saw him never being able to be the most athletic, but as far as shooting, I definitely saw his ceiling in the game of basketball. Everyone has different ways to score. His was just precision, finesse, mechanics. As far as klay and dray ya I see the "luck" factor, but that's why scouts and bob Myers have a job.

Lakers really should let Nick and Lou go man.

I know ****** hated what Philly did, but IMO that's better than having Vets on your team taking up Shots and Minutes, especially if you're going to be bad and lose anyway like the Lakers are doing.

According to Puke they're still trying to compete for a playoff spot. And they've failed to sell off vets for the last 3 years. Don't expect them to do it now.

I need to start screenshotting some of NT'ers post. Cats in here were saying Steph is just an overrated talent. He's just a really good shooter and nothing else. IT was hilarious
Troll for what? Kyrie isn't filthy? He's definitely not the best PG in the world but son is better than Chris Paul and John Wall. Definitely top 5 PG. That shouldn't even be a question.

the lakers are actually closer to the 8th seed in the west than the sixers are to the 8th seed in the east right now. :lol:  you might be able to get into the 8th spot way under .500 this year 

Yeah they might. Especially with the way they have been playing

This is why ppl be thinking you trolling. Trash opinions like these.

I know who it was but still, lol at Kyrie having surpassed CP3 this year and lol at Kyrie singlehandedly killing teams, even though the Cavs have been getting smoked with Kyrie on/LeBron off.

I knew some fools in here said that Kyrie > Steph stuff. I shoulda' screenshot'd it.

bro kyrie isn't better than wall or cp3. not even close. you can also say lowry, kemba, dame and it2 are better than him
Son said not even close. Goodnight. How is Lowry & Kemba better than Kyrie? Please explain to me what is wrong with Kyrie's game? What doesn't he do that all of these PG's do?

Kyle Lowry is a much better player than Kyrie Irving man. They are on par offensively and defensively it is not even close.

boogie needs to pull his head out his *** right now. complaining to the ref while love gets off a wide open three
He can't help it.

There hasn't even been a Good missed call or a Real Foul Against Boogie EVER since he's been in the NBA.

100% of the time he is 100% squeegie faced arms wide palms up asking "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"

korver sucks man can't believe y'all were gassing that acquisition
its still early son will be lethal come playoff time
Indeed.

And they traded Mo WIlliams(
laugh.gif
) for him.
KD with 16 pts in the 4th tho
smokin.gif
MVP

Nerlens!!!

If he could just be happy with a sixth man role...
I honestly think he's happy with it. He loves the team and the city...I think he wants to stay at this point as long as they get rid of Okafor.

Coming for that playoff spot
pimp.gif
He's going to get a big payday from some team this summer.

The sixes would be foolish to match that for a backup center. 
mean.gif

Durant is the mvp this year
Too Easy for him. 

He does his business too too Easy.

Kyrie is a top player in the league but it's hard to call him a top 5 PG. The league is stacked this year with top pg
the PG position is stacked for sure but is right behind Harden (If we are really considering him a PG) And Westbrook and Steph.

Let's see.

Russ
Beard
CP0
Steph
Wall
Wait wait wait. After the 2016 Finals weren't you cats in here saying Kyrie was better than Steph?!
laugh.gif

Kyrie is better than John Wall. C'mon now. Only thing John Wall is better than Kyrie at is on ball and help defense. Chris Paul isn't CP3 anymore. He may be the best leader in the game but as far as play? Kyrie has surpassed him. Uncle Drew single handily will destroy a team. The only thing we can really question Kyrie on is his leadership and is he elite enough to lead a team to the playoffs on his own. He didn't do that before LeBron and Kevin came so, the answer is "no". However he is still top 10 player based on what we've seen even with Kevin and LeBron on his team. He's one of the best closers today.

You make a good argument.

It's not too crazy, it's not crazy at all
nerd.gif

I don't agree BUT, it's not as bad of a take as it's being made out to be.

the lakers are actually closer to the 8th seed in the west than the sixers are to the 8th seed in the east right now. 
laugh.gif
 you might be able to get into the 8th spot way under .500 this year 
Not any more.

Phila is .5 game closer, maybe 1 game closer after tonight.

I really, really hate this Lakers team. Just bad basketball all over the place. If they don't keep that top 3 pick this year then they are so screwed.
well well well look at buc his team gets a few wins in a row and he already got his nose up in the air lol
laugh.gif

Can you imagine when they actually are a Power
eek.gif

Shhhh..Don't disturb em, they sleep
He has 6 points
and 1 ast, (2TO's though)

and 4rb (-5 +/- and he let Vonleh hold him though)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom