Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randle just missed another wide open Bunny
roll.gif

Blake Griffin and Charles Barkley missed bunnies too 
eyes.gif
But..............Randle missed three in a row, and then immediately after missing the last one he lets his man creep out to the 3pt line after getting an Offensive rb, and while he was chilling on the 3pt line with Randle staring aimlessly into space, he popped a 3 on his head, AND THEN, Randle hustles back down the floor and gets boxed out and picks up a lazy foul going over the back of the guy who boxed him out.

You know where Randle is now?

Back on that bench....

I'm over here Sleep, though.

Last edited:
man y'all don't say anything when Melo is playing well...
all i hear is slander when he plays bad tho

Told yall boys htown could drop to 4-5 fairly easily. Harden def not a lock for mvp. Yall gassed off the 1st half of the season. That whole second half can wash a lot of squads thats flourishing higher than expected. Water always finds level. Overachievers come back to reality.

Wade a dummy, he should've took his *** to Cleveland and just cruised to the playoffs.

It's his own fault.

Knicks need to blow it up, this half tank , half microwave rebuild isn't work, will never work.

Melos record since joining NY is like 30 games below .500, let it go and ask him where he wants to go and ship him.

Or ship everyone else you can and force his hand.

Didn't Nate say he had attitude issues when he was on area 21?

Maybe that's why he floated around so much and is out the league.

I really think he can average 8-12 ppg off a bench easily right now.

Didn't Nate say he had attitude issues when he was on area 21?

Maybe that's why he floated around so much and is out the league.

I really think he can average 8-12 ppg off a bench easily right now.
Or he's a 5'9 sg

Speaking of Nate Robinson...

That video speed was so doctored lol. Had him looking like bone collector. He wasnt even being guarded. Last i saw son he was getting cut from denver. He shouldve been hooping over seas. Nba scouts go there. They aint going to these quiet random gyms. Son shouldve went down and lit up the D-League for a bit. Bro shooting his shot on ig lol. Might as well slide in dem dm's like hes tryin to smash then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom