Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerlens!!!

If he could just be happy with a sixth man role...

I honestly think he's happy with it. He loves the team and the city...I think he wants to stay at this point as long as they get rid of Okafor.

Coming for that playoff spot :pimp:
He's going to get a big payday from some team this summer. The sixes would be foolish to match that for a backup center. Especially when they have to think about the future with maxing embiid and simmons( if he turns out like I think he will)

Like look at Hassan white side. Got 100 million dollar contract and his careers numbers are 12&10( granted he's scoring better this season)

Last edited:
Anyone else find it funny that Lebron wore a sweatshirt that said had the word Klutch in it? Kobryie wouldve made that 3.

Also, KD detests screening. Every time Steph tried to run it with him, KD slips it LOL.

He's going to get a big payday from some team this summer. The sixes would be foolish to match that for a backup center. Especially when they have to think about the future with maxing embiid and simmons( if he turns out like I think he will)

Richaun Holmes isn't a bad backup plan though.

carmelo playmaker anthony with the clutch turnover 
pimp.gif

I'm not sure what a Dipset post is. Please inform me because i've been here since 2006. Also, whoever repped this man, please come forth.
Y'all kidding right? Kyrie isn't a top 5 PG in the world? Yo, y'all got to be trolling. :stoneface:

Kyrie a top 10 player in the world! C'mon now

Kyrie is a top player in the league but it's hard to call him a top 5 PG. The league is stacked this year with top pg

the PG position is stacked for sure but is right behind Harden (If we are really considering him a PG) And Westbrook and Steph.

Let's see.

Russ
Beard
CP0
Steph
Wall

Wait wait wait. After the 2016 Finals weren't you cats in here saying Kyrie was better than Steph?! :lol:

Kyrie is better than John Wall. C'mon now. Only thing John Wall is better than Kyrie at is on ball and help defense. Chris Paul isn't CP3 anymore. He may be the best leader in the game but as far as play? Kyrie has surpassed him. Uncle Drew single handily will destroy a team. The only thing we can really question Kyrie on is his leadership and is he elite enough to lead a team to the playoffs on his own. He didn't do that before LeBron and Kevin came so, the answer is "no". However he is still top 10 player based on what we've seen even with Kevin and LeBron on his team. He's one of the best closers today.

He ready to scrap :lol:

:lol: For real. Some of these internet gangsters be gettin' me tight on here. I gotta' learn to ignore it.

Is it time to take the Sixers seriously? They've won several games in a row without Jahlil and Embiid. When Jojo gets right and Ben comes back after All Star break, i can really see them fighting for 8th as the regular season winds down.

Nobody said Kyrie was better than Steph.

I need to start screenshotting some of NT'ers post. Cats in here were saying Steph is just an overrated talent. He's just a really good shooter and nothing else. IT was hilarious

damn i thought dipset was trolling but :lol:

Troll for what? Kyrie isn't filthy? He's definitely not the best PG in the world but son is better than Chris Paul and John Wall. Definitely top 5 PG. That shouldn't even be a question.

the lakers are actually closer to the 8th seed in the west than the sixers are to the 8th seed in the east right now. 
laugh.gif
 you might be able to get into the 8th spot way under .500 this year 

Last edited:
I know who it was but still, lol at Kyrie having surpassed CP3 this year and lol at Kyrie singlehandedly killing teams, even though the Cavs have been getting smoked with Kyrie on/LeBron off.

I really, really hate this Lakers team. Just bad basketball all over the place. If they don't keep that top 3 pick this year then they are so screwed.

Lakers really should let Nick and Lou go man.

I know ****** hated what Philly did, but IMO that's better than having Vets on your team taking up Shots and Minutes, especially if you're going to be bad and lose anyway like the Lakers are doing.

bro kyrie isn't better than wall or cp3. not even close. you can also say lowry, kemba, dame and it2 are better than him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom