Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start all over.

You said it all yourself, "in the first few weeks there was no reason to care....."
You only care when they are good, at least you are real enough to admit it.

None of that other ship you said holds any weight.
I suppose I could have quit watching or caring about OKC after they lost KD in the offeseason, but I don't work the same as you, you would have quit though.
Ol RyanJumpman *** dude.
Don't try and make OKC having only one team to cheer for your scape goat for being the kind of fan you are.
Being that kind of fan doesn't make you a bad person, after all I'm just pointing out that you are a bad fan, and you agree.

My reputation speaks for itself. The whole NFL thread would disagree with you. I was there at 2-4 last year riding with my team. A team that's last relevant season was 91.

I just post two days ago in the NHL thread I didn't want to be that NT front running fan neglected my Caps and participating in that thread.

I spent two whole seasons riding for the Wizards in here, took a few weeks off and somehow that makes me a front running or bad fan? I still watched games but wasn't as invested as before. If that makes me a bad fan then fine, so be it.

Last edited:
Washington just lost on a tip in. Tough

Tobias Harris had 2 dudes in the paint guarded by 1 Wizards player and put up a weak *** floater :smh: he's lucky

Afriend and Collector
laugh.gif
Collector is cool
nthat.gif

I'm just talking ship

Washington just lost on a tip in. Tough

Tobias Harris had 2 dudes in the paint guarded by 1 Wizards player and put up a weak *** floater :smh: he's lucky[/quote

He def got scared that time would expire with the ball in his hands so he tossed up a half assed floater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom