Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Howard is quietly having an elite year on a top 4 team in his conference.....and anchoring one of the best defenses in the league.

But everybody hates Dwight....so I guess it doesn't matter [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]:lol:

13, 13 and only 1.3 blocks is elite bruh? Bruh.

He playing aight, nothing more.

No way that the wolves get Jackson, has to be the wolves setting the new minimum market value, its probably more than the kings were offering. In the end they will end up leaking the kings for a first rounder just watch. 
laugh.gif

Warriors halfway through the season now, with just 6 L's and the wins most night as pieces of cake. 70 wins seems realistic as a mug. Probs on the low end. Doubt they take 6 more Ls. So then you're looking at 71-72 wins which are still epic af. And thats with 80% effort. They're still figuring it out, while blowing teams out lol. Team is filthy. Black Beatles.
:lol: :smh:
Wizards vs Pistons tonight at 6. Going for our 5th straight win. We can pass Atlanta and Boston for that 4th/3rd spot soon if we continue to steak. Play both teams next week.
Nobody cares.

Hell you don't even care Collector. (JJ's was in here defending Wiz on his own)
You only come around when Wizards are playing good.
They were like 8 games below .500 and you were GHOST man, and don't give me that "it was NFL blah blah blah"

Alonzo.gif

these white boys look like they're *** holes in real life and the type of dudes that call you "buddy" when they carelessly bump into you at a bar

Surprised to see this thread quiet on a Warriors game night, especially against the Rockets. I remember seeing a lot of people harping on Houston being a threat to GS.

When that GS defense is on and they're click moving the ball and finding the open man--it's game over. Only way to beat GS is if you play them physical and beat them up on the boards. But the Rockets aren't going to do that, at least with MDA as the coach.
Rockets have played 5 games since last Friday though, 3 of which were on the Road and include Memphis/Milwaukee/GSW and had no Ryno.

That's a lot of ball to play before taking on GSW without Ryan Anderson.

:rofl: at the excuses. not sure if srs or if trollin but last time i checked, warriors rolled into that christmas game in cleveland at the end of a 3 game road trip as well as it being their 5th game in seven days. somehow, when they lost that game, the sky was falling and the narrative was that cavs were in their heads. yet, rockets lose at home to the warriors, but it's because of a long road trip that preceded it?

and let's stop pretending like injuries aint a part of the game, especially Ryan Anderson's. that boy is a Warriors' killer, but counting on him to be healthy is like crossing your fingers for snow to fall in California so school is canceled.

Dwight Howard is quietly having an elite year on a top 4 team in his conference.....and anchoring one of the best defenses in the league.

But everybody hates Dwight....so I guess it doesn't matter [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]:lol:

H tine doesn't miss him

Camby.gif

reaching. espn panel better than inside the nba now. Way more likeable. Besides beadle.

you crazy

billups is greg anthony without a personality

jalen rose tries harder to be cool than kenny smith

and the white lady jesus christ

wait... how are the hawks a top 4 team in any conference?

oh wait its the eastern conference

deer god that conference is bad

didnt the hawks lose ten in a row earlier this year?

Last edited:
you can be 4th in the eastern conference on a monday and be 9th by wednesday. 

being 4th in the eastern conference isn't something to stand tall on in january 
laugh.gif

In the first few weeks of the season there was no reason to care. I can't help if their current turn around coincides with the end of Washingtons football season. I'm heavy in all the major sports threads. Wizards were the only team not to make the playoffs last season, made no offseason additions of note and started off like garbage. Now that the team cares enough to play good basketball I care again to watch more. I'm sorry OKC only has one sports franchise to care about. I truly am.

Oh and how about them Cowboys?
Start all over.

You said it all yourself, "in the first few weeks there was no reason to care....."

You only care when they are good, at least you are real enough to admit it.

None of that other ship you said holds any weight.

I suppose I could have quit watching or caring about OKC after they lost KD in the offeseason, but I don't work the same as you, you would have quit though.

Ol RyanJumpman *** dude.

Don't try and make OKC having only one team to cheer for your scape goat for being the kind of fan you are.

Being that kind of fan doesn't make you a bad person, after all I'm just pointing out that you are a bad fan, and you agree.

evan turner is always good for at least 5 minutes every game where he looks like a really good basketball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom