Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Gortat doesn't belong with those named above. However I'd love to see him make the ASG. He's been consistently good for years now. Always amongst the league leaders in double doubles. Plays like a traditional big.

Gortat has been one of the most consistent centers in the league the past 5 years or so. He really doesn't have a weakness....but doesn't do anything GREAT.

Model of consistency and underrated. You can count on 13/10 from him....and good P&R offense.

Him and WallStar got chemistry :pimp:

Last edited:
I would be happy if CP3/Blake/DJ never made an allstar game from this point on. Please pick Rudy.

I'm not debating any of that but what I'm saying is, if the west picks DJ over Rudy or vice versa, it isn't that blasphemous of a thing.

DJ quarterbacks one of the league's best defenses, has been on a tear since the new year, almost 70% from the field, I mean he does have a case.

Fair enough. I feel you woe.

I hate the bhzs but Marc Gasol is one player who plays better than his stats show dude is amazing his passing and shooting makes there offense decent and the grizz are always in the elite teams defensively

The Spurs got a chance and after that nobody does. The Rockets can score but they can't keep up with them over a series.

Spurs? Man they'll get 130 dumped on they heads with the quickness and get blown out damn near every game. They can't keep up defensively or offensively. That's not the legendary Spurs anymore. Kawhi and Toddler Legs Aldridge have no chance :lol:

The Grizz, Rockets and Cavs are the only teams with a chance knocking them off.

Last edited:
The Spurs got a chance and after that nobody does. The Rockets can score but they can't keep up with them over a series.

Spurs? Man they'll get 130 dumped on they heads with the quickness and get blown out damn near every game. They can't keep up defensively or offensively. That's not the legendary Spurs anymore. Kawhi and Toddler Legs Aldridge have no chance :lol:

The Grizz, Rockets and Cavs are the only teams with a chance knocking them off.

You said all that to say the Grizz and the Rockets. :lol:

You said all that to say the Grizz and the Rockets. :lol:

You noticed I said offensively or defensively :lol:. Spurs ain't elite or gifted at either which the Grizz and Rockets are either way (#1 defense on one side with the Grizz and the Rockets the #2 offense in the league behind the Warriors). Cavs are balanced and know the Warriors already.

I mean ain't nobody beating them period in the West but the Spurs are definitely the only team that has a chance. I don't even like the f'n Spurs. :lol:

The Spurs have the second best defense in the league though if not the best one.

Since when? :lol:. This ain't the same Spurs man they ain't scaring anyone anymore even with one of the best coaches ever. Points will get dumped on them with ease by the top teams. I know they are the 2nd seed currently but I ain't seen Pop this frustrated ever.

Don't mind me I'm just spitting hot takes on a Saturday :lol:

I'm also not sold on the Cavs. The LeBron Kyrie pick and roll was their best set and the value of that against the Warriors is diminished now.

Also I've seen Kevin Durant completely wall off LeBron James for two straight games now. Is LeBron playing with full effort? Probably not. Will he be harder to stop come June? Yup. But it's telling.

I am impressed KDs defense this year.

Barring another Draymond meltdown, Cavs getting washed in 5 like they should have been last year.

The Spurs have the second best defense in the league though if not the best one.

Since when? :lol:. This ain't the same Spurs man they ain't scaring anyone anymore even with one of the best coaches ever. Points will get dumped on them with ease by the top teams. I know they are the 2nd seed currently but I ain't seen Pop this frustrated ever.

Don't mind me I'm just spitting hot takes on a Saturday :lol:
They've had the first or second ranked defense all year long.

My frustrations with the defense still exist but they'll be resolved. Pau has already stepped it up to the point where he's our second most important defender, and with him out they'll have to play without him which will be a value add.

Warriors halfway through the season now, with just 6 L's and the wins most night as pieces of cake. 70 wins seems realistic as a mug. Probs on the low end. Doubt they take 6 more Ls. So then you're looking at 71-72 wins which are still epic af. And thats with 80% effort. They're still figuring it out, while blowing teams out lol. Team is filthy. Black Beatles.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Wizards vs Pistons tonight at 6. Going for our 5th straight win. We can pass Atlanta and Boston for that 4th/3rd spot soon if we continue to steak. Play both teams next week.
Nobody cares.

Hell you don't even care Collector. (JJ's was in here defending Wiz on his own)

You only come around when Wizards are playing good.

They were like 8 games below .500 and you were GHOST man, and don't give me that "it was NFL blah blah blah"

Last edited:
Dwight Howard is quietly having an elite year on a top 4 team in his conference.....and anchoring one of the best defenses in the league.

But everybody hates Dwight....so I guess it doesn't matter [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]:lol:

:lol: :smh:
Nobody cares.

Hell you don't even care Collector. (JJ's was in here defending Wiz on his own)
You only come around when Wizards are playing good.
They were like 8 games below .500 and you were GHOST man, and don't give me that "it was NFL blah blah blah"

In the first few weeks of the season there was no reason to care. I can't help if their current turn around coincides with the end of Washingtons football season. I'm heavy in all the major sports threads. Wizards were the only team not to make the playoffs last season, made no offseason additions of note and started off like garbage. Now that the team cares enough to play good basketball I care again to watch more. I'm sorry OKC only has one sports franchise to care about. I truly am.

Oh and how about them Cowboys?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom