Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's gonna be in the dunk contest this year

They actually put on a good show last year.. also three point contest is getting more lit these days
We really only need Zach and Aaron. Homer pick Nance Jr. but he's injured.
The contest needs Jr.
frown.gif
uncle p for the 3pt contest

ultra facts about Joker.

I want them to put bron in the skills challenge. and steph and cp3. and harden and russ and wall. i wanna see the best go head to head. Show me what you really got. It's time for the skills challenge to stop being a gimmick and start being taken seriously.

ultra facts about Joker.

I want them to put bron in the skills challenge. and steph and cp3. and harden and russ and wall. i wanna see the best go head to head. Show me what you really got. It's time for the skills challenge to stop being a gimmick and start being taken seriously.

Real Talk.

Bron is not getting in anything though. We know that.

Damn I forgot about Joker, another guy that's better than D'Lo from that draft. Coincidentally they're all bigs which the Lakers have a gaping hole at. Smh.

Damn I forgot about Joker, another guy that's better than D'Lo from that draft. Coincidentally they're all bigs which the Lakers have a gaping hole at. Smh.
They weren't in the same drafts

And you're using extreme 20/20 vision if you're complaining about taking ratsull in that draft

Detroit gets 2 National TV games on a back to back. We will get washed both.

WHAT? :rolleyes :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom