Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could score on Iggy.

I won't say I'd give him buckets....but in a 1 on 1 situation with no help defense....I could hit 1/10 shots.

I'm commuting an hour and twenty everyday to work and I finally see the appeal so I need some podcast recommendations.

I never really got into them but I know about a few like woj and JJ's but any good basketball, football, soccer, general sports podcasts you guys recommend?
TrueHoop is my go-to during the week. Locked on NBA and it's network of podcasts for each team is cool too.
lowe down podcast 

men in blazers

To be completely fair, he was afraid of layups before the block last year because he couldn't hit free throws. It's just avalanched with the block in the back of his mind.
laugh.gif
father time slowing chipping away. There would be no "The Block" had it been Philly Iggy. Ah well.

It's amazing how bad free throw shooting is in the league. Give me a minimum salary. I might not score on Dre but my FT percentage surely going to be in the 80s at least.

200k is nothing to Rose, that's a little less than he makes per game.

Seems like an accurate fine.

Dude coulda saved 200k by just sending some texts.
I read that his salary for that game was 187k + whatever the Knicks tacked on. Agreed though, that's not even a drop in the bucket.  Wasn't his three stripe deal close to 200 mil?

:x How is Wade over IT, Demar and Lowry?

and Rose over Wall and Kemba.

Most of these votes have to be from Asia.

Nah the players and media will do the right thing. Russ will be starting and Zaza won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom