Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

There are really only two types who don't like Players resting in the NBA

DFS players

Fans that come to see Superstars who are in town rarely.

Take away DFS and I don't think this is a topic.
Nah, man.  Tickets in NYC are EXTREMELY expensive.  It's a huge letdown when you go to see Knicks v. Raptors and Vince Carter isn't playing (happened to me).

Wrong

When cavaliers or golden state comes to town, tickets are expensive AF

if I pay a premium price for tickets mainly because of lebron james and I go to the game and he sits... why the hell did I pay $300 for a ticket to watch an average team?

Thing is I was looking for some lower level seats to go to the game December 26th when cavaliers came to play the pistons... of course a few hours before game time it came out that he was resting

I bought my Wife courtside seats to that game as her Xmas gift. Her favorite player is Lebron. We enjoyed everything that came with courtside seating and being on the floor was awesome and something she never did so that was worth it.

But man, I felt empty, felt like her Xmas gift was not complete. I knew they were playing Warriors night before and there was a chance. But I took it.

Divorce her

I'm saying :x

I got another one for you bro. hell, I got 3 of em for you bro. hmu :lol:

Just go to Rockets games when they're in town.

Harden doesn't need rest since he's fueled off the juices of strippers

:lol:

But in all seriousness, Harden is amazing because of his stamina and durability.

Dude dropped that ridiculous 50 point triple double on a B2B. :x

I've gone to multiple Spurs games where players rested, Duncan the most. Did not bother me at all.

I went to a game last year in Portland and OKC came into town. Russ and Durant rested since it was the last game of the season, I kinda knew they were but I still went. They didn't announce it until like an 1 or so before the game and the game was horrible
laugh.gif

Them strippers keep Harden motivated

I'm happy people finall giving him props

Last edited:
Next we're going to see "Kevin Durant counts to 10 but skips 0" as a headline

Last edited:
That's cause it's happening far more frequently now. That's why it's more an issue. Pop was the one who notoriously did it before, now everyone has jumped on the wagon and they don't have a bunch of aging stars like he did.

Wrong

When cavaliers or golden state comes to town, tickets are expensive AF

if I pay a premium price for tickets mainly because of lebron james and I go to the game and he sits... why the hell did I pay $300 for a ticket to watch an average team?

Thing is I was looking for some lower level seats to go to the game December 26th when cavaliers came to play the pistons... of course a few hours before game time it came out that he was resting

I bought my Wife courtside seats to that game as her Xmas gift. Her favorite player is Lebron. We enjoyed everything that came with courtside seating and being on the floor was awesome and something she never did so that was worth it.

But man, I felt empty, felt like her Xmas gift was not complete. I knew they were playing Warriors night before and there was a chance. But I took it.

Divorce her

I'm saying :x

I got another one for you bro. hell, I got 3 of em for you bro. hmu :lol:

Been asking you for them tickets for years bruh

:nerd:

its happening wayy too often and with players fans actually care about. not the spurs or anything

For tomorrow's game...if Kristaps isn't playing, my guess is they will have Giannis check Melo. If Melo continues to chuck up shots, the Knicks should do what the Bulls is doing to Rondo and bench him.

For tomorrow's game...if Kristaps isn't playing, my guess is they will have Giannis check Melo. If Melo continues to chuck up shots, the Knicks should do what the Bulls is doing to Rondo and bench him.
i see your motives. you want d rose to take every shot. Me too :smokin

I still don't know why they gave Melo a no trade clause. He's never going to waive it.

That's cause it's happening far more frequently now. That's why it's more an issue. Pop was the one who notoriously did it before, now everyone has jumped on the wagon and they don't have a bunch of aging stars like he did.

This.

The reason why it was never a big deal was because it was basically only Pop resting his old *** players.

IMO it's a problem when you start sitting 24 year old superstars...

I've said it before, I don't have a problem with teams resting their stars... just make a rule that you have to announce you're resting players players more than a couple hours before the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom