Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lebron/Jordan is dead. Been dead. That ain't even the same type of players yet these tv shows keeps comparing 'em.

Same ***** saying Bron on Jordan level....were the same ones saying he'd never be MJ unless he got over 6 rings circa 2010/2011.

Honestly, it's disrespectful to Duncan and Shaq that Bron dun leapfrogged them.

Perimeter bias :smh:
I had a similar conversation this morning about they consensus top 5 player tweet and why my list excluded Anthony Davis. The general public cares more about wing players. Always have always will.

Has this thread engaged in the Lebron vs MJ conversation yet? I've been seeing it a lot recently on my social media feeds and was wondering if this thread had anything to say about it.
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
mean.gif

Same ***** saying Bron on Jordan level....were the same ones saying he'd never be MJ unless he got over 6 rings circa 2010/2011.

bron is better than duncan and shaq though lol...
duncan gets gassed because he has 5 rings and because he was in the most perfect situation a player could be in

Juice is my dude, but I don't think NBA teams will ever be taking an older, undersized, average athletic jump shot reliant SG ever again in the top three of a draft. :lol:

Last edited:

bron is better than duncan and shaq though lol...
duncan gets gassed because he has 5 rings and because he was in the most perfect situation a player could be in
Lol.

Festus Ezeli is still hurt?! Tyreke Evans even got back on the court quicker and he had a broken knee.
You know your basketball well, my friend :pimp:

+

Why dd Adam Silver take away the Boston Vs Washington game on Jan 11th on ESPN? Is it because both teams have been underwhelming? Or just the Bullets have been trash?

No clue, but with IT averaging 27 and 31 over the last 10..he's damn near must see tv imo. Glowed up.

Yeah i agree, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom