Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamba must've been one of the lakers fans that was literally rooting against his team the last four seasons.
I wanted them to tank to get young talent precisely for that reason. Same with this year, making a playoff push is useless.
Why? The pick is gone unless it's in the top 3. They're not going to finish as one of the bottom 3 teams in the L record wise.

Why? The pick is gone unless it's in the top 3. They're not going to finish as one of the bottom 3 teams in the L record wise.

They're 3 games out of that spot right now and have gone 2-13 this month. It's definitely doable

Forgotten George 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Woj and his nerdy ***, agenda filled flame thrower is probably one of my favorite things

Has this thread engaged in the Lebron vs MJ conversation yet? I've been seeing it a lot recently on my social media feeds and was wondering if this thread had anything to say about it.

Those shots Terrance Ross was taking down the stretch of the game were :lol:

the toronto commentators were so hopeful with those step back threes he was taking in the 4th with the game seemingly out of reach..."ross for a terrible 3, oh welp, why not"..i don't know who had a worse shot selection in the 4th, Ross or KD

Has this thread engaged in the Lebron vs MJ conversation yet? I've been seeing it a lot recently on my social media feeds and was wondering if this thread had anything to say about it.
Can't have this conversation without throwing Kobe into the mix.

for the sake of osh kosh, if we're going to bring up kobe, then we have to bring up Demar.

This is just an idle observation, but when I read/watched the conversations take place, pundits/fans have begun to dismiss Kobe *shrug*.
I don't really agree but I thought this thread would gain traction on the convo especially since popular outlets like FS1 and First Take have their LBJ/MJ segments swirling around

The Lebron/Jordan is dead. Been dead. That ain't even the same type of players yet these tv shows keeps comparing 'em.

Same ***** saying Bron on Jordan level....were the same ones saying he'd never be MJ unless he got over 6 rings circa 2010/2011.

Honestly, it's disrespectful to Duncan and Shaq that Bron dun leapfrogged them.

Perimeter bias :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom