Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what ya'll have been viewing from him that would make you assume he's Ok with the position this team is in. EVERYTHING is in shambles

Players
Coaching
Mgmt
Scouting
The ****** media even annoys him

In recent memory i don't remember one Superstar talent being in a worse environment, and to think he still hasn't officially asked for a trade. which says a lot about him if you ask me.

So what do the Kings do with Rudy Gay? They're winning enough to be in the playoff picture, but he still likely doesn't want to re-sign in the summer. Can't lose him for nothing. :lol:

I would think they trade him. Rudy Gay and insert Denver Nuggets player here have to be the biggest trade chips of 2017

There are 150- 200 million reasons why boogie doesn't leave Sacramento
If he wants out, doubt he's going to commit the next 6 years in Sac. If he wants...
the only thing Boogie has hinted at is not wanting out, I understand most casual fans just put dysfunctional+Sacramento=Boogie wants out but there is no evidence that supports that coming from the source that points to that

While we on the subject, How much longer until Sacramento stops demanding a Ransom for Boogie? .... they KNOW he's gonna walk next year, and the longer they wait, the more and more vulnerable they become.

as a Lakers fan i hate Boston, but if they don't throw that package together IMMEDIATELY and stop sitting on those bum *** picks they got clustered over there :smh:.

They could still have three AS caliber players, along with a nice mix of young guys/ vets AFTER they make the trade, but in true Danny ainge fashion he's gonna turn them into a bunch of role players.
under the new cba Boogie qualifies for that 200+ mil extension. Other teams can't offer anything competitive to that.

He's only leaving Sacramento through a trade, so they dont have to worry about losing him for nothing.

It was mentioned before, but that a lot of these young franchise players won't hit free agency until they're washed. They'll only change teams through trade.

the thing i find hilarious about this whole boogie narrative is the "insert gm doesn't think boogie is worth the headache" . throughout the years i've seen guys like JR smith, Matt Barnes, Reggie Evans, Deshawn Stevenson etc etc get several chances around the league but the guy who a game changing talent entering his prime isn't worth the headaches. shows just how many dumb GM's are out here.

But man i SWEAR if this foolery from other GM's somehow ends up with Pop getting back boogie :smh: :smh: :smh: those poor GM's will pay heavy for their sins. :smh:

the thing i find hilarious about this whole boogie narrative is the "insert gm doesn't think boogie is worth the headache" . throughout the years i've seen guys like JR smith, Matt Barnes, Reggie Evans, Deshawn Stevenson etc etc get several chances around the league but the guy who a game changing talent entering his prime isn't worth the headaches. shows just how many dumb GM's are out here.

But man i SWEAR if this foolery from other GM's somehow ends up with Pop getting back boogie :smh: :smh: :smh: those poor GM's will pay heavy for their sins. :smh:

All low risk guys though. Whether or not GMs are bluffing remains to be seen. I'm cool on him personally

All low risk guys though. Whether or not GMs are bluffing remains to be seen. I'm cool on him personally

Don't get me wrong if your a team who has to trade in ALL your assets for him i could understand, but the C's have two AS under contract, literally 4-5 first rounders on there roster and good vets, along with SEVERAL first rounders the next few years.

They could lost two first rounders, a young prospect or two and still be in excellent shape for the future.

The Risk vs reward is too big to not do it. At WORST your still a second round exit with a few first round picks to play with & an attractive roster. At Best your in there with the Cavs & Warriors as contenders.

It makes sense for Boston. They have the assets and the veterans to keep Boogie calm.

I don't think anyone else can offer anything and both sides be happy

I could still see Boogie acting a fool in Boston and San Antonio. :lol:

The other two teams I could see him on are OKC and Cleveland because (I think) they have the alphas to overrule his BS in Westbrook and LeBron. But I doubt either team trades for him.

As a Sixers fan I just want both of Okafor and Noel gone. Noel is living off his high school/college hype with you guys still. Yes he was a good defender in the one year he was healthy most of the year, but his offense has never grown one bit. Dude is clumsy as hell and STAYS missing layups. He's also still weak and I constantly see him get pushed around. Okafor is so damn slow, awful defense, awful effort, can't do anything on offense unless he's three feet away from the basket. Watching Embiid play this year in the same games against the same opponents has made me realize how not good both of them are. I want them both gone and Holmes, Ilyasova, Dario and Ben getting all those minutes.

I could still see Boogie acting a fool in Boston and San Antonio.
laugh.gif

The other two teams I could see him on are OKC and Cleveland because (I think) they have the alphas to overrule his BS in Westbrook and LeBron. But I doubt either team trades for him.
I don't even know if I could see him in OKC. 

boogie would work on cleveland same way jr does. he'd look at bron like a big bro.

boogie and russ would end up throwing hands. i think it could work, but if it doesnt, itd be really bad. and russ doesnt like to defer and boogie wants a lot of touches. spurs fasho.

boogie wouldnt work in boston, i thought he didnt like Zeke?
Send him to detroit for Drummond, straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom