Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why Curry the only one taking this tornado drill seriously? They aint see Twister? Cows flew b. They flew. Those people need to grow up. :smh:

15741304_265804187171857_5774002761038697128_n.jpg

In the 5 minutes Noel played i realized i rather have him than Oak bum ***. Oak looks like he dont even like playing basketball

While i don't think Ja is gonna be a AS player, i'm gonna use the same Boogie logic for him, he's in a HORRID environment with the Sixers, they had no plans for him coming into the season and he NEVER wanted to be there. H can still be useful to other teams.

While i don't think Ja is gonna be a AS player, i'm gonna use the same Boogie logic for him, he's in a HORRID environment with the Sixers, they had no plans for him coming into the season and he NEVER wanted to be there. H can still be useful to other teams.

Can't use Boogie logic without Boogie talent.

Jahlil has some of the sickest post moves I've seen though.

Footwork is special.

He's no write off.

Can't use Boogie logic without Boogie talent.

I don't think he has Boogie talent or potential, but i think we frequently under value just how much playing for a dysfunctional ORG can take a toll on you & your rep as a player. That franchise been in complete chaos for several years & as a young player who clearly didn't wanna play there he has been far removed from a position to win.

Boogie was in worse shape....and just as bad of a defender than Jahlil at the same stage though....

Also wildly inefficient

Man, what? :lol:

I agree he was fat and ineffecient but he was also a much superior rebounder and playmaker than Jah by a long shot.

And was a better defender too, like not even close.

Boogie rebounding % at age 20, 17.2.

Jah, 12.8.

Boogie assist %, 14.7

Jah, 8.2

Boogie defensive BPM, 1.5

Jah, -1.5.

Jah will never resemble anything close to Boogie.

people forgetting how ill boogie was for kentucky. acting like he came in the league kwame brown. son been ultimate.

Remember at Duke one of Okafor's biggest strengths was passing out of double teams?

How many times has he been doubled in the NBA? :lol:

While we on the subject, How much longer until Sacramento stops demanding a Ransom for Boogie? .... they KNOW he's gonna walk next year, and the longer they wait, the more and more vulnerable they become.

as a Lakers fan i hate Boston, but if they don't throw that package together IMMEDIATELY and stop sitting on those bum *** picks they got clustered over there :smh:.

They could still have three AS caliber players, along with a nice mix of young guys/ vets AFTER they make the trade, but in true Danny ainge fashion he's gonna turn them into a bunch of role players.

Man, what? :lol:

I agree he was fat and ineffecient but he was also a much superior rebounder and playmaker than Jah by a long shot.

And was a better defender too, like not even close.

Boogie rebounding % at age 20, 17.2.

Jah, 12.8.

Boogie assist %, 14.7

Jah, 8.2

Boogie defensive BPM, 1.5

Jah, -1.5.

Jah will never resemble anything close to Boogie.

I'm not even comparing the two. It's OBVIOUS Boogie was/is a better rebounder & passer at the same stage. That's a damn given.

Jah is a much more efficient offensive player at this same stage. Like not really even close.

Also....Boogie was horrible on defense coming in. Like REALLY bad as well. He played with real NBA players though. You can't even compare what Jah has played with in his 1 and a half year in Philly.

To say that Jah will "never resemble anything close to Boogie" is OD premature. I think Jah needs a change of scenery to flourish.

I'm not ready to give up on Jahlil Oakafor yet. I think he's valuable in the right role/place.

While we on the subject, How much longer until Sacramento stops demanding a Ransom for Boogie? .... they KNOW he's gonna walk next year, and the longer they wait, the more and more vulnerable they become.

as a Lakers fan i hate Boston, but if they don't throw that package together IMMEDIATELY and stop sitting on those bum *** picks they got clustered over there :smh:.

They could still have three AS caliber players, along with a nice mix of young guys/ vets AFTER they make the trade, but in true Danny ainge fashion he's gonna turn them into a bunch of role players.

why waste picks when you know he is leaving
similar to melo situation

Last edited:
Remember at Duke one of Okafor's biggest strengths was passing out of double teams?

How many times has he been doubled in the NBA? :lol:

There was an article about this last year. It was a chicken and egg type of thing.

I mean....your assist rate is going to take a huge dive when you have:

Stauskas
Hollis Thompson
Nerlens
Tj Mcconell

Surrounding you :lol:

I don't think that Boogie leaving if they don't trade him is as set in stone as  some seem to think.

If they aren't rushing to trade him it might be another KD situation but after seeing KD fleece OKC I'm sure Sac would be as cautious as need be.

Simply put, Sacramento might actually make the playoffs and.....has anybody ever asked Boogie if he wants out, **** he might have NO intention of leaving.

Last edited:
why waste picks when you know he is leaving
similar to melo situation

Because you've been using Picks to draft rotation players the past few years & you have a team that is Ready to compete in the East now if you make the trade. That Knicks team was extremely thin with the pieces they traded and gave up most of their youth.

The celts very well could trade the Nets pick this year, another future first rounder, Smart & a Young/rozier

That leaves them with a Starting lineup og

Boogie
Horford
Crowder
Bradley
IT

Bench
J.brown
Olynyk
Johnson

They would need to find a backup guard, but they don't even have toDestroy there future to get Boogie now.

The thing with Sacramento and all their draft busts, outside of Isaiah Thomas and Hassan Whiteside the rest have been about the same as they were in Sacramento. Just a talent evaluation error on their and everybody else's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom