OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Treon should transfer to Zona.  He'd kill it in that scheme. 

The only guarantee wins on UT's schedule this year are Rice, KU, and ISU.  6 or 7 wins and that seat is scorching hot next season.  5 or less might get him fired this season. 

Last edited:
Treon should transfer to Zona.  He'd kill in that scheme. 

The only guarantee wins on UT's schedule this year are Rice, KU, and ISU.  6 or 7 wins and that seat is scorching hot next season.  5 or less might get him fired this season. 

Rice isn't a guarantee :lol:

I mean Bama is prob the only way u couldn't downgrade by leaving Texas tho

You can argue Texas is prob the #1 school in the country ..unlimited resources

I have no doubt Charlie would kill it pending hiring a good offensive coordinator, + T-Rob as the D Coordinator, I doubt this will happen.

So i'm a root for the slim chance Golden figures it out.

Last edited:
Until the offensive line is upgraded no QB is having long term success at UT.

Idk what Bobby Layne is reading or getting info from but Charlie isn't in any hot seat.

Idk what Bobby Layne is reading or getting info from but Charlie isn't in any hot seat.

Agreed. But...you can't get drummed up on the defensive side either

Treon would stay at Florida even if converted to an Hback and would do well in that scheme also

And better Offensive Coordinator...Announced that Jay Norvell is now the sole playcaller

Also now that Braxton has moved to WR other QB's with no accuracy will take note....*cough* Tyrone Swoopes....*cough* Torrance Gibson....*cough* Treon Harris

Bruh you shoulda came to hoop today

**** was hilarious

Treon should transfer to Zona.  He'd kill it in that scheme. 

Iowa St isn't good, but I wouldn't call it a guaranteed win for Texas. We were a bad call away from winning in Ames two years ago and lost in the final minute in Austin last year.

Agreed. But...you can't get drummed up on the defensive side either

I agree too. I mean Miami has expectations too, not like he wouldn't get heat from fans there if he were there and the results were the same. Big jobs come with big expectations.

Hypothetical:

If Vernon Adams was still playing for Eastern Washington and had never transferred...

Does Oregon lose that game on Saturday?

And if so, what does that say?

Last edited:
Hypothetical:

If Vernon Adams was still playing for Eastern Washington and had never transferred...

Hypothetical:

If Vince Young never played for Texas

Would USC have won that bowl?

I've known Texas OLine situation to be abysmal for sometime but to find out they have not had a single OFfensive Lineman drafted in any round since 2008 is DISGUSTING.

Hypothetical:

Hypothetical:

If Vince Young never played for Texas

Would USC have won that bowl?
Let me answer your question and then mine:

No, Texas does not win the Rose Bowl without Vince Young.

And no, Oregon probably does not beat Eastern Washington without Vernon Adams. Especially when you consider that Eastern Washington WITHOUT Adams hung 42 on Oregon and Oregon almost certainly does not score 61 without Adams.

I ask the question to say, what's the take away about Oregon's defense and overall team ability going forward. They were my and many people's favorites to win the Pac, but now I'm not sure if they even have a serviceable defense.

If Eastern Washington could score 42, what the hell is Cal going to do?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom