OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

#WeekOneHotTakes
hot-take-pot.jpg

Fresh off the stove.

I've known Texas OLine situation to be abysmal for sometime but to find out they have not had a single OFfensive Lineman drafted in any round since 2008 is DISGUSTING.

Meanwhile A&M has had a handful of first rounders :pimp:

But nothing to show for it :lol:

I've known Texas OLine situation to be abysmal for sometime but to find out they have not had a single OFfensive Lineman drafted in any round since 2008 is DISGUSTING.

Meanwhile A&M has had a handful of first rounders :pimp:

But nothing to show for it :lol:

What's the deal with the new oline coach and how does Little go from a Ag lock to them not even being in the running anymore?

What's the deal with the new oline coach and how does Little go from a Ag lock to them not even being in the running anymore?

I don't follow recruiting that closely, but from I read on an Aggie message board:

He's still considering A&M. The list of 5 schools he released are just schools he's taking new official visits to

And better Offensive Coordinator...Announced that Jay Norvell is now the sole playcaller

Also now that Braxton has moved to WR other QB's with no accuracy will take note....*cough* Tyrone Swoopes....*cough* Torrance Gibson....*cough* Treon Harris

Too soon to throw Lamar in there or no?

I don't follow recruiting that closely, but from I read on an Aggie message board:

He's still considering A&M. The list of 5 schools he released are just schools he's taking new official visits to
They need to get Musburger off the sec network, had son calling a game involving New Mexico State :smh:

They need to get Musburger off the sec network, had son calling a game involving New Mexico State :smh:

He fell off. :lol:

Katherine Webb ended it all.

Last edited:
And no, Oregon probably does not beat Eastern Washington without Vernon Adams. Especially when you consider that Eastern Washington WITHOUT Adams hung 42 on Oregon and Oregon almost certainly does not score 61 without Adams.

I ask the question to say, what's the take away about Oregon's defense and overall team ability going forward. They were my and many people's favorites to win the Pac, but now I'm not sure if they even have a serviceable defense.

If Eastern Washington could score 42, what the hell is Cal going to do?

its week one

everybody looked :smh:

Ohio State was about to let V-Tech put another L on em until they QB went down in the 2nd half

Bama looked sloppy

TCU offense looked very sloppy luckily they wasnt playing anybody

FSU struggled early

Auburn QB was ehhh

remember Ohio State lost to V Tech and won the title

plus we get one of our offensive weapons back Saturday and Carrington is still out

long as we putting up 60+ I have no problem with teams scoring 42 on a worn out D and 2nd stringers in the 4th

Last edited:
I doubt that Oregon would have lost to EWU if Vernon Adams was at EWU.

I mean the QB's threw for 5 TD's and completed like 70 % of their passes. Just how much more would Adams have done? Would he have thrown 3 more TD's?

Virginia Tech very likely still would have lost had Brewer played, can we stop with this?

Last edited:
I doubt that Oregon would have lost to EWU if Vernon Adams was at EWU.

I mean the QB's threw for 5 TD's and completed like 70 % of their passes. Just how much more would Adams have done? Would he have thrown 3 more TD's?

Virginia Tech very likely still would have lost had Brewer played, can we stop with this?
Lockie isn't the dual threat that Adams is, and neither are EWU's QB's. Oregon's defense didn't have to worry about the scheming for Adams and still got 42 hung on them. Yes EWU's QBs threw for 3 TDs but how many more would Adams have ran for? the EWU QB's ran 4 times for 21 yards. And stil scored 42 points.

#CantStopWontStop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom