#DynastyDawgs

Dope :pimp:
11809811_1690269874541677_387512907_n.jpg

:nerd:

'Crootin

Damn yall trying to send every athletic melanin qb to the wr position :lol:

NFL scouts *** mogs

Last edited:
Lockie isn't the dual threat that Adams is, and neither are EWU's QB's. Oregon's defense didn't have to worry about the scheming for Adams and still got 42 hung on them. Yes EWU's QBs threw for 3 TDs but how many more would Adams have ran for? the EWU QB's ran 4 times for 21 yards. And stil scored 42 points.

#CantStopWontStop

no to mention we play Michigan St this week wouldnt be surprised if the foot was only half way on the gas

You right. Vernon Adams woulda scored like 13 TD's.

My bad.
All jokes aside, he had 7 touchdowns last season against Washington, whose defense was much MUCH better than this Oregon defense.

The season before he had 6 touchdowns against Oregon State.

So... yeah... 13 ... not as hyperbolic as you intended

Last edited:
can't wait

outside of Miami I was following Pete Carroll USC teams like hell ....them smacking Iowa in the Orange Bowl 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Georgia led the country with 19 true freshman playing in the opener :pimp:

#DynastyDawgs

Dope :pimp:
11809811_1690269874541677_387512907_n.jpg

:nerd:

'Crootin

I expected some shhh like this from you riff raff

maxresdefault.jpg

I
Way to finesse the numbers Jimbo, I said TRUE freshman, not to mention we didn't play the 4th quarter (lightning) whole class was bout to come out them redshirts

COTWddDXAAAhEjL.jpg

Last edited:
USC played 13 true freshmen and 23 new players overall cuz we have depth issues.

Y'all got depth issues over there?

USC played 13 true freshmen and 23 new players overall cuz we have depth issues.

Y'all got depth issues over there?

On the D-Line & WR yea but even with our stacked LB group and all but 1 DB returning this year, all the freshmen LBs & DBs earned PT, 1 started (Rico McGraw)

can't wait

outside of Miami I was following Pete Carroll USC teams like hell ....them smacking Iowa in the Orange Bowl :nthat:
1 MIAMI
2 USC
3 GEORGIA
:pimp:

Miami >>>>>
but I like USC in the pac 12 and Georgia the only team I root for in the SEC
Big 12 and big 10 football never excited me as much as the other power 5 :lol:

I was a fan of the early 2000s Hurricanes. Brock Berlin was my *****. Even stuck around for year one of Kyle wright.

Y'all lost me after that though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom