OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Stutter & Goodnight.

:smh: I heard Fuller is playing on a damaged knee that needs surgery that will keep him out for awhile (into training camp if he were to be drafted) and is basically just playing on it til it goes out or some ****. That's why he was held out of our last two scrimmages and why he left the game for a stretch yesterday before he came back in and got burned by Thomas (I didn't notice he left cus I was in the stands).

Not that it would have mattered, but it sucks to be down your starting QB and best CB after just one game. Can't catch a break :smh:

tumblr_lzays4QNVi1qe2qcdo1_1280.png

Atmosphereeeeeee

Nsnsjskskdkdkddkdkdkdkdjdkjdd

Spike Yee

Last edited:
Sure it didn't happen last night?

:lol: yes, like I said he was out of our last two scrimmages cus of it. Clever though.

EDIT: :rofl: :rofl: forgot about that dude from Jamie Foxx show. You just brought me way back.

I think Fuller's knee injury has been rumored since fall. It's why I asked if one of your top VTs was out hurt. Someone on another board alluded to it a while back.

Max Olson ‏@max_olson  15m15 minutes ago
Charlie Strong has named Jay Norvell his new playcaller.
 Max Olson ‏@max_olson  11m11 minutes ago
To clarify: Jay Norvell is sole playcaller. And staff has not decided on starting quarterback.
Would anyone be surprised if Strong left UT for Miami this off season?

Just heard Sumlin on the radio. Think he said we're at UCLA next year and then they come to college station the following year :pimp:

Chollie needs a QB more than he needs another job

And better Offensive Coordinator...Announced that Jay Norvell is now the sole playcaller

Also now that Braxton has moved to WR other QB's with no accuracy will take note....*cough* Tyrone Swoopes....*cough* Torrance Gibson....*cough* Treon Harris

And better Offensive Coordinator...Announced that Jay Norvell is now the sole playcaller

Also now that Braxton has moved to WR other QB's with no accuracy will take note....*cough* Tyrone Swoopes....*cough* Torrance Gibson....*cough* Treon Harris
That was my first thought tbh

When he goes 1st or 2nd rd next season these dudes might come around and realize the money they are losing by being stubborn 

Back
Top Bottom