OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Re: Rosen is already better than Hundley
Yesterday at 10:55 PM

not sure why people think its disrespectful to Hundley to notice "The Rosen One" is going to be a lot better. Hundley got us going in the right direction. But for the most part only beat SC. I don't want to play to just beat SC. Funny everyone on ESPN can notice The Rosen Ones greatness but his own fans. See Joey Galloways #2 team? Thats right he put Ucla as the #2 best team in the country after watching The Rosen One. ESPN on every football show now has UCLA top of the PAC in the final four. Just like I have been saying. But I get weakling fans calling me a troll. whatever. I believe we will win!!!!!!! We could have Little Neuheisel play on the Dline against SUC with their bob connelly coached offensive line. We got this boys. Show some faith. Quit being afraid cowards unwilling to notice the greatness

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

What's funny is dude's opinion isn't even the extreme exception. It's lined up as the norm.

Kenny Trill all over again.

UCLA boards gonna be wonderful in December.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

What's funny is dude's opinion isn't even the extreme exception. It's lined up as the norm.

Well I won't anoint him just yet, and maybe it was cus I was drunk and watching that game in passing, but be seemed to make more high caliber, dime nfl throws (in his first game as an 18 year old freshman) than I've seen most experienced college QB's make in any single game the last few years. He looked really really effing good :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hundley was never 'THAT" good though
I think in hindsight, many UCLA fans didn't appreciate just how much he carried that offense at times. Without him, they lose 6 games (including @ Colorado)  last year, and never have the resurgence they have had under Mora. He'd get them out of jams off pure playmaking ability, alone.

IMO.

I think in hindsight, many UCLA fans didn't appreciate just how much he carried that offense at times. Without him, they lose 6 games (including @ Colorado) last year, and never have the resurgence they have had under Mora. He'd get them out of jams off pure playmaking ability, alone.

IMO.

Normal cycle in college sports, the new toy is better than the old one

I was blown when I saw that spin move...

Urban got himself a new Harvin in Miller. Can't wait to see how else he's gonna be utilized going forward. Hell of a "debut" for him.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think in hindsight, many UCLA fans didn't appreciate just how much he carried that offense at times. Without him, they lose 6 games (including @ Colorado) last year, and never have the resurgence they have had under Mora. He'd get them out of jams off pure playmaking ability, alone.

IMO.

You ever stop talking out your ***?

Once coleman fumbled, then the next play brax pulled that spin move on cats I knew it was a wrap...too big a whole...

And as much as I hate, HATE brewer his abcense was definitely felt..

Good game tho...turned out how I expected..

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

IMO.
You ever stop talking out your ***?
child please.

@BryanDFischer 2m2 minutes ago
PFF says UCLA’s Josh Rosen graded out higher in his debut game than any game Brett Hundley had last year: http://bit.ly/1ERBAAp
GOAT
HEISMAN

pimp.gif

Last edited:
- I was underwhelmed with TCU but I do think Minnesota is slightly better than what people give them credit for. At least on the defensive side of the ball. Boykin looked bad. Missed on throws he should be making.

- Aggies looked good. Curious to see how they handle the QB situation. Going to have to be careful or one of em will transfer. I think Allen can be great but isnt quite there yet. Kyler Murray looked really fast. I know he threw for yards in high school but didnt seem to show off his arm much though.

- Texas is a dumpster fire. I thought they would look at least a little bit better this year.

- I was impressed by the fight SMU showed. Baylor defense still looks like a Baylor defense. Petty was nice though.

- Texas Tech with the same ol defense as well.

- Ohio State and Alabama probably looked the best of the games I watched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old pic, but still:

11385148_902620216465190_1048723790_n.jpg

Pre-season Heisman watch QBs: Malik Zaire, JT Barrett, Christian Sackenberg, Cody Kessler, Deshaun Watson, and Mike Bercovicci.

I still think Braxton Miller is the best open field runner in the game, he's shown he can catch (1 game sample), now the question is can he stay healthy?

Hawaii @ #1 Ohio State
Middle Tennessee St @ #2 Alabama
Stephen F Austin @ #3 TCU
Lamar @ #4 Baylor

good god.

I remember SFA from March Madness but who the **** is Lamar?

Back
Top Bottom