OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

JT 
smokin.gif

people in his mentions was probably mentioning NFL stuff so he panicked and deleted it 
roll.gif

Just got home from my trip to Oregon to see the season opener. It's so good to have CFB back! :pimp:

Nice work by my alma mater, BYU. You gotta feel for Taysom Hill tho man... :smh:

I wasn't able to see hardly any football outside the Oregon game I was at due to visiting a number of friends in the area, so I can't really speak to anything outside of the Duck game.

Oregon's offense was fiyah, so nothing surprising there. Their defense was buns though (clearly). I'm not sure if they schemed vanilla stuff to not tip their hand too much for the MSU game this week or what, but it was pretty bad. EWU, while one of the better FCS squads, had no business hanging 42 points on Oregon. The last time I can remember Oregon giving up that many points in a home game was in 2005, when USC scored 45. No pass rush, no pass defense... Lots to work on there.

Had a great time though. Autzen Stadium is a great place to watch a football game. I'm looking forward to this week and finally being able to watch a full weekend of football :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

rather have my usual LA Sportscenter w/ (name just slipped my mind) 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom