OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

SVP sportscenter is Zzzz

this is where bill simmons was great for ESPN behind the scenes

SVP sportscenter is Zzzz

this is where bill simmons was great for ESPN behind the scenes
This is literally the same premise that ESPN tried with the Keith Olberman show and it never caught on

It's just a very bland show and I want highlights man not all these ramblings on stuff that doesn't matter

Last edited:
 And that announcement will be the installation of a new retractable roof at the Carrier Dome. Construction supposedly to start next year. Team will play in the Ralph for a season. Firm is Populous, same as Kyle Field renovation. Rumor backed up by several connected posters on these forums. Announcement to come in next week or two.
from r/cfb

And that announcement will be the installation of a new retractable roof at the Carrier Dome. Construction supposedly to start next year. Team will play in the Ralph for a season. Firm is Populous, same as Kyle Field renovation. Rumor backed up by several connected posters on these forums. Announcement to come in next week or two.
from r/cfb

Wow. Kinda dope.

On a related note Hunt out for the season again. Feel bad for the kid man

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"]This is literally the same premise that ESPN tried with the Keith Olberman show and it never caught on

It's just a very bland show and I want highlights man not all these ramblings on stuff that doesn't matter[/quote]Even if it does matter, I'm not watching something like SportsCenter to hear one guys opinion on something.

The Olberman show was more about him than sports. This is more about SVP than today's sports action.

And I'm a SVP fan, but this ain't it.

Wow. Kinda dope.

On a related note Hunt out for the season again. Feel bad for the kid man
It is.  I'm glad Cuse is keeping the Dome, and is going to update it. 

On the bright-side his injury will probably cause Cuse to lose enough game to get rid of Shafer.  Marrone going back to Cuse would be the best thing for both parties involved.   

Oh, I wasn't on NT at the time, but that B.Miller spin move :smokin

That 'Where in the World Isn't SVP?' segment :x

Last edited:
Hyde was great to get 4-5 yards when we needed it but never got huge plays like we see with zeke. Definitely two different styles of runners

Well that was a real kick to the gut. I wasn't expecting a win but after they came out and punched us in the mouth and then we came back and took the lead at the half, I really thought we had a chance. :smh:

I wasn't high on Brewer in general but he played great before getting hurt, I just saw how he jinxed himself while watching the replay :wow: never seen anything like that before. OSU definitely was the more talented team, but I really think if Brewer hadn't been knocked out, we could have had a puncher's chance of winning. We'll never know, but Motley is pure unadulterated TRASH. He is not even worthy of being a low quality FCS QB, much less leading us to a win over a team like OSU. The fact they didn't just play Lawson (when he already won't be redshirting anyways) was infuriating. There's no way he could have been worse. When it came out that Brewer was out of the game, everyone around me knew the game was over cus there was no way we would score with bum *** Motley at the helm :smh: the air completely went out of the crowd.

Cardale was really damn good in person. Ultimately we couldn't keep the ball at all in the second half once our offense fell apart without Brewer, and we just gave them too many possessions and they made big plays to score. The two weak spots I identified to yall before the game (Frye and Matuapuoka) were the main culprits on lots of their big plays, but Fuller was a disappointment.

Well that was a real kick to the gut. I wasn't expecting a win but after they came out and punched us in the mouth and then we came back and took the lead at the half, I really thought we had a chance. :smh:

I wasn't high on Brewer in general but he played great before getting hurt, I just saw how he jinxed himself while watching the replay :wow: never seen anything like that before. OSU definitely was the more talented team, but I really think if Brewer hadn't been knocked out, we could have had a puncher's chance of winning. We'll never know, but Motley is pure unadulterated TRASH. He is not even worthy of being a low quality FCS QB, much less leading us to a win over a team like OSU. The fact they didn't just play Lawson (when he already won't be redshirting anyways) was infuriating. There's no way he could have been worse. When it came out that Brewer was out of the game, everyone around me knew the game was over cus there was no way we would score with bum *** Motley at the helm :smh: the air completely went out of the crowd.

Cardale was really damn good in person. Ultimately we couldn't keep the ball at all in the second half once our offense fell apart without Brewer, and we just gave them too many possessions and they made big plays to score. The two weak spots I identified to y'all before the game (Frye and Matuapuoka) were the main culprits on lots of their big plays, but Fuller was a disappointment.

Good game.

Back
Top Bottom