OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Nako still trying to sell Helton :lol:

Homers man. You can't win arguments with USC homers. Ok to be a diehard, but be objective. I despise homers. Worst kind of fans in my opinion.

This is the life of a USC fan. I have to deal with this daily.

Just saw this.

Yeah I'm off debating SC with you. I didn't even like the Helton hire but if you take perspective and differing opinions as homerism you can keep it moving.

I guess by your logic I'm a Wisconsin and Houston homer too because I said vaguely positive things about them as well.

For those of y'all who aren't A&M fans:

If Sumlin happened to be fired, what realistic candidates would you consider to be a clear and substantial upgrade? 

I'm so sick of people just calling for his head, with no alternative solution 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If Sumlin happened to be fired, what realistic candidates would you consider to be a clear and substantial upgrade? 

I'm so sick of people just calling for his head, with no alternative solution :lol: :smh:
Aggies should just Go get kliff kingsbury, since he was the reason for the a&m success couple years ago...

I'm so sick of people just calling for his head, with no alternative solution :lol: :smh:
Aggies should just Go get kliff kingsbury, since he was the reason for the a&m success couple years ago...

You think Kliff would leave TTU for TAMU?

:lol: I was wondering why you italicized it.

@CarlyFiorina: Love my alma mater, but rooting for a Hawkeyes win today. #RoseBowl

Lol

Dog that Jaylen Smith news is so sad man. Wow last college game and about to be a top 10 pick and this happens :frown:

Playoff game ratings down 36%

And they thought people would still watch on NYE :lol:

Bruh I was just thinking this. Wasn't nobody tryna really focus on those games last night. Specially when the Orange Bowl tickets were given away for free basically

Bruh I was just thinking this. Wasn't nobody tryna really focus on those games last night. Specially when the Orange Bowl tickets were given away for free basically

Not to mention a playoff game at 3pm?! Hell some people weren't even off work yet

Not to mention a playoff game at 3pm?! Hell some people weren't even off work yet
lol, yea I was at work and got the alert from my phone that the clemson vs oklahoma game started. I thought it was a typo at first 
laugh.gif

Just saw this.

Yeah I'm off debating SC with you. I didn't even like the Helton hire but if you take perspective and differing opinions as homerism you can keep it moving.

I guess by your logic I'm a Wisconsin and Houston homer too because I said vaguely positive things about them as well.

Nah, you like the Helton hire. Don't try to jump off that ship.

Funny how people are starting to jump off his bandwagon now. Notes have been taken and those who swore by him will be reminded.

Reminiscent to the arguments I use to have with those who thought Kessler was elite. Now they all pretend to never have said such things.

"Wisconsin's defense is elite."

New Years Day use to be full of good games. Now you get just 3-4 games, and they are the JV games.

When was the semi games last year? Day after new years day?

Back
Top Bottom