OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I always find it strange when coaches go out to check on the player who is injured, as they usually only do it to star players.

Florida might be the worst 10-1 team I have ever seen.

That notre dame team from a few years back that beat nobody was pretty bad also.

They were undefeated and ranked #1 going into the title game against Bama :x. The whole country was infatuated with Manti Te'o and his fake gf fake dying of fake cancer. And to think that sham almost won him a Heisman :lol:. Sports can be so wacky sometimes

Between Treon having the brain of a T-Rex and the kicking game debacle every week, I legit feel sorry for the defense, they don't deserve this. 

Someone just said on CIS that butch Davis will be named head coach within a week or 2. Says he has a relative on the bottom. I don't wanna believe it and be gullible but its hard not to. :frown:

Cant imagine UF having Treon as qb first 6 games of next year.

Hopefully he moves to Brian Pooles spot as a nickelback.

Welp that was the break we needed and they couldn't get a TD out of it smh

Brian Kelly basically saying he's only going to the NFL if he gets GM duties too.

his personality needs to stay far away from the NFL. That's a failure waiting to happen
And what is the difference e between his , coughlin's, harbaugh's , belichek or bill parcells?
we see one Harbaugh wore out his welcome pretty quick and the other brother isn't quite a **** like him. The other three came up in the NFL coaching so you can get away with those things. A coach can't jump from college to the NFL trying to pull that ****.

Also BK got a body on him

Back
Top Bottom