OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Treon 
mean.gif

Oregon sitting at home while they beat both teams going to the Pac12 championship game. 
mean.gif

That Wazzu OT loss still stings.

On another note, last night was my last game at Autzen as a collegiate. Real feels were had; my last Civil War game, my last time in the student section, my last time storming the field with the rest of my colleagues. I've had so many memories on this football field, and although I wished this season could have ended a little differently, win lose or draw the Oregon Ducks and this football program means everything to me.

With that said; my dreams of becoming a physician started in Oregon, and will end in this great state and you are officially looking at the newest medical intern for the University of Oregon Athletics medical staff and will be starting medical school in Oregon next fall. 

Sorry for the rant, but I just got the news today and I've been at least lurking this thread since I was in middle school...and this is one of the few threads I keep up with on NT nowadays. Needless to say, this thread and some of the people I've met and talked to in here have been some of the realest dudes I've had the pleasure of meeting, and I just wanted to share with y'all 

Roar the praises of her warriors, sing the story Oregon. 

On to victory urge the heroes, of our Mighty Oregon 
pimp.gif

Brian Kelly basically saying he's only going to the NFL if he gets GM duties too.
He's going to be at ND for a while then.  After what has happened with Chip, it going to be a while before teams are willing to give college guys with 0 NFL experience that much power again right off the bat. 

Ok state doing okay? I'm at the store and can't watch

I'm an ok state and Stanford fan right now :lol:

The run is over :frown:

Back
Top Bottom