OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I think Butch is about to be named HC

Srsly?

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

They apparently narrowed it to 4 ... he is easily the best choice of the 4 named ...Outside of mullen ..but I'm not sure what his buyout is .

as much I as hate OSU gotta respect the way ya came out and took care of business today.

They surprised me as well.

But that's how the offense SHOULD have looked in a lot of our games. Warriner was in the box with beck so play calling was a lot different

Oh well now just gotta hope some teams ahead of us lose, gonna need a miracle

laugh.gif
the Cam slurpfest on these forums is getting to be too much. Combined? Really fam? Baylor is out here contending for national titles, let me repeat the Baylor Bears are now one of the premier programs in college football. If I would have told you 10 years ago that Baylor would become relevant in a decade, you would've laughed in my face. RG3 basically started all of this.

As for JF. He took a program that everyone thought would become the new whooping boy of the SEC and had them competing immediately. He singlehandedly beat powerhouses like Alabama and brought serious buzz to that program for the first time since Bear Bryant coached there.

Can took a talented roster on a historic program and led them to a National Title. Impressive? Yes. But don't act like the other two guys didn't accomplish anything. The did a hell of a lot with what they were given.
Child please. 

derrick henry probably has the highest professional ceiling of any alabama back in the saban era

Last edited:
Goodbye victory bell...could've gone all 4 years of undergrad with a UCLA victory [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom