OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

He said "480k"

then Cam said I'll slap the ish out of you
thanks for that.  It is amazing that a comment like that can get such a rise out of cam 
laugh.gif

Half a million ... that's a bargain .
Urban meyers shoulda let cam truly compete for the spot and taken all that backlash :lol:

Last edited:
As somebody who grew up in wisconsin, I am amazed how irrelevant Illinois' football program has become.  

Yup I live here in town and went there for undergrad, it's absolutely pathetic.

Now they're hiring this dude when all these good coaches are available. They probably won't come here but why not at least try? :smh:

I would put RG3 ahead of Cam in that regard. I mean Cam brought the title but Auburn was never irrelevant the way Baylor was before RG3.

**** the hype behind Ronny brown, Cadillac Williams, and Brandon jacob was
eek.gif
. Then the white dude that was 4th string was pretty nice too

What Cam did for Auburn is invaluable, you could also argue RG3 did the same for Baylor and Manziel for TAMU.

False. What Cam did for Auburn > the other two combined.

:lol: the Cam slurpfest on these forums is getting to be too much. Combined? Really fam? Baylor is out here contending for national titles, let me repeat the Baylor Bears are now one of the premier programs in college football. If I would have told you 10 years ago that Baylor would become relevant in a decade, you would've laughed in my face. RG3 basically started all of this.

As for JF. He took a program that everyone thought would become the new whooping boy of the SEC and had them competing immediately. He singlehandedly beat powerhouses like Alabama and brought serious buzz to that program for the first time since Bear Bryant coached there.

Can took a talented roster on a historic program and led them to a National Title. Impressive? Yes. But don't act like the other two guys didn't accomplish anything. The did a hell of a lot with what they were given.

That Auburn team isn't what I would call talented it, was Cam, Dyer and Fairly and a bunch of guys.

Auburn wow.

Verne is so washed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom