OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

What a beautiful day. Now all we need next week is a Florida win over Bama.
my goodness , the quality of football play in the playoffs would :x

If Oklahoma , michigan st , clemson and alabama gets in you getting 3 awesome games

Last edited:
We may not get a first down
I don't think they'll get the ball into Alabama territory all game. Dead serious. 

It's a damn shame that this florida defense, hell this florida team had to go to waste this season. If will grier never got suspended I see some playoff magic for sure.

Last edited:
What a beautiful day. Now all we need next week is a Florida win over Bama.
Are you watching the same game I'm watching right now?  
laugh.gif

On a positive note, I've been slowly coming to terms this season with the fact that TAMU never will be anything more than a mediocre program. I don't even get upset about showings like tonight more, I actually find them somewhat comical.

Glad this season is finally over though, now I can devote more of my time to hockey.

Last edited:
On a positive note, I've been slowly coming to terms this season with the fact that TAMU never will be anything more than a mediocre program. I don't even get upset about showings like tonight more, I actually find them somewhat comical.

Glad this season is finally over though, now I can devote more of my time to hockey.
sumlin was looking like he was taking that program to new heights in his first two years there.

Just need to be undefeated next season when Trill Grier returns...

Can't stand them, they truly believe they're better than tech and "classy" but get smacked by us every year. 
laugh.gif
This one girl was there with her friend and while one was tolerable the other was completely plastered and just kept yelling and swearing at us, even though it was practically a Tech home game and there was a family with like four kids right beside us.

Then when she tried to leave and I didn't scoot out of the way she felt the need to let me know that it was "their stadium" and that I should know my place.

14-1 since 2000
eyes.gif

This one girl was there with her friend and while one was tolerable the other was completely plastered and just kept yelling and swearing at us, even though it was practically a Tech home game and there was a family with like four kids right beside us.

Then when she tried to leave and I didn't scoot out of the way she felt the need to let me know that it was "their stadium" and that I should know my place.

14-1 since 2000
eyes.gif
hope fuente runs up the score next year to compensate for frank keeping it close the last few seasons. 
laugh.gif

what's osu's rank?

8th right now, I assume we move to 6 (or 7 if Stanford leaps us)

MSU/Iowa will knock one another out, then if Bama loses to Florida there's no chance in hell Florida gets in. Also need Stanford to lose too.

If Clemson loses it all depends on how high UNC jumps too

I highly doubt any of this happens but that's what has to happen if we have any shot whatsoever

Last edited:
And man they really can't get rid of Les, fans and everyone love him. Look at what's happening to Nebraska for the perfect example of why they should keep him

So I need UNC and/or Florida to win next week and USC to win as well

Lawd :smh:

what's osu's rank?

Doesn't matter what it is. They aren't getting in over any 1-loss conference champ. Their only hope is UNC beating Clemson, which isn't out of the realm of possibility considering that UNC has been playing extremely well and Clemson is Clemson. Even then, UNC might leap-frog them into the CFP.

Last edited:
:lol: Jimbo probably told LSU he wasn't going anywhere. I bet they created these rumors to gauge interest, realized no one out there is an upgrade over Les, and decided to keep him. Good for Les.

Back
Top Bottom