OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Between the chaos across the country and the chaos in here, college football has been the most interesting thing of my week so far :lol:

Injured_player_eating_popcorn.gif

Porter was booked into the Alachua County jail at 11:19 a.m. Wednesday.

According to a Gainesville Police Department arrest report, Porter confronted the alleged victim, who Porter knew was 10 weeks pregnant, at about 2:15 a.m. on Sept. 29, demanding to know if she had been intimately involved with a teammate. The police report lists a 911 home address of 3500 SW 19th Ave. in Gainesville, the address listed for Museum Walk Apartments.

After Porter followed the victim into her bedroom, he brandished a handgun and placed it to her head, demanding that she tell the truth.

The victim allegedly made several attempts to contact the teammate to prove she hadn't been intimate with him but was unsuccessful, and she and Porter slept at her apartment, with the victim sleeping in the living room. In the morning, at about 7:15 a.m. Porter began "yelling at the victim" and "started pacing back and forth in the living room," according to the report.

Moments later, Porter allegedly fired a handgun at her.

"The victim stated that all of a sudden she saw the defendant raise his arm and fire the handgun in her direction," the report states. "The victim said the bullet struck the wall where she was leaning."

GPD officers found a .45 caliber shell casing in the apartment and a bullet hole in the wall near the front door.

On Sept. 30, GPD patrol officers identified Porter in a vehicle and found a .45 caliber handgun in possession of the driver of the vehicle, a friend of Porter's.

Porter had been dating the victim since 2013, according to the report.

Alachua County court records list one charge of aggravated battery, one charge of firing a weapon into a vehicle or building and two charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill.

:x :x

Lock that piece of **** up :x

This dude had time to rethink his stupidity and still went through with it

OSU guys, what position does OSU want George Hill to play?  I remember hearing a while ago he was thinking about decommitting because he wanted to play another position. 
 Dan WolkenVerified account ‏@DanWolken  3h3 hours ago
It's happening: Steve Spurrier says he'll be on College GameDay this weekend http://usat.ly/1LO91Ha  via @forthewin
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Wow. Chubb CAREER is in danger of over after that injury Saturday. So damn sad if true man.

An NFL doctor is the one saying it, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
sark tweets

@CoachSark
I would like to thank everyone for their huge outpouring of support and well wishes.

@CoachSark
This is a very difficult time for my family and me. I am facing these challenges the best I can and your support helps immensely.

@CoachSark
I wish my Trojans the best against Notre Dame and for the remainder of the season. No one will be cheering them on more than me. Fight On!

Back
Top Bottom