OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

I don't think South Carolina fans can be mad at all. He took a laughable program and made them relevant for a while in the nation's strongest conference. He can do whatever the **** he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Exactly. Would've liked to see him finish the season with a bowl win (maybe?) but he still did more for them than any other coach they've had

That last post about Sark was IM, not Nako b 
laugh.gif

Wth is up in Gainsville man :x  

Not a good week for Alachua at all man smh

Florida's Deiondre Porter suspended indefinitely following felony arrest

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida freshman defensive back Deiondre Porter has been suspended indefinitely following his arrest on four felony charges.

Porter, one of the team's top special teams players, was arrested Wednesday on aggravated assault charges.

The Gators announced his suspension on Twitter, and coach Jim McElwain addressed it on the Southeastern Conference coaches call.

"He's no longer with the football team," McElwain said. "He's suspended indefinitely for obviously a choice. It's his choice not to be with us. I'm sure you'll read about it soon enough. It's one of those things that we don't obviously condone. Like I said, it was his choice."

Alachua County court records list one charge of aggravated battery (second-degree felony), one charge of firing a weapon into a vehicle or building (third-degree felony) and two charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill (third-degree felony).

Porter also was charged with property damage of less than $200, a second-degree misdemeanor.

No ****!!!! Anything else you wanna tell me since you're following me around the forum

The hell are you talking about? Posting in all the same damn threads as usually.

Molly water b, stay off. I was agreeing with you... Where is that degree from son lawlz?

@Mark_Schlabach:
Police report says #Gators DB Deiondre Porter allegedly held a gun to his pregnant girlfriend's head and also shot in her direction

Yea toss this dude in jail :smh:

when you allude to lies being told and the guilty conscience seeps through ....like I said keep telling your tales....they're entertaining

That doesn't even make sense o.0

That just shows me sending you a PM about something lawlz.

Also, ur the one that came at ME in here claiming I was caping for USC when I hate them.

Only facts :pimp:

Last edited:
Lawlz, a myspace pic from... 6 years ago?

I also looked out for you when u cursed in the gambling thread... Didn't post that?

The thing you posted is from TAY, what's that gotta do with anything :rofl:

"...this is not about a 70 year old man being tired...this is about a 70 year old man being tired, of losing..." -- Mike Greenberg

:x :x :x :x

What is going on in here? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Get them models b. Better yet log into your backup name to cosign your tales

Jig been up on you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom